SBC rod stroker trick on a NA stock crank

Is your block finished honed at 3.995 ?? Or do you need say 4.000??
What is your deck height and head CCs ?? I can check from there.
Mike:cool:

Its finished at 3.995 to keep the walls as thick as possible. I have 47cc champion heads and a 9.530in deck height as I have written down.

How about this I have a set of 6.350 carrillos and Wiseco 3.995 flat tops with a comp height of 1.215 , with a fel-pro 1026 gasket .042 thick it
should yeild 8.45 to 1 compression. Assuming your going with a 3.625
crank (which I also have) Not sure what comp your looking for??? Mike:cool:

WEll that was a quick check, I have a turbo engine thats going to be running NA for a bit and I think I could use a bit higher than the 8.0:1 compression I have it built for in the turbo motor. Right now I'm not in need of another rotating assembly. However that is a nice turbo compression if someone wants to pick it up.

Like I said I have other combos. Exactly what compression ratio are you looking for????? Let me know and I will check it out!!! Mike:cool:

If your looking for an intake I have 2 different options for you. I used to use a modified 4.1 intake in my skyhawk with a 1" hiker to increase draw off the q-jet. The other option is to use the Holly design but both will benifit from porting and blending as well as the hiker. The Holly is open top but split in the middle and you have to gut the top of the stock intake. Lots of work but it's worth it.

3.400in stroke, 47cc head, Felpro 1000 gaskets. Looking for high 8's low 9's for 87oct compatability.

Hey Blown v6. How about a 4" or so bore (block not yet bored) and about 13:1 compression? I have aluminum M&A heads that are not yet finished so not sure on cc but they probably be around 46. Have anything like that?

CTXsleeper, Those pistons with a 6.500 long rod with 3.400 stroke and a thin head gasket would yield around 8.75 to 1. Thats the only set of pistons that I have that will work in that finished bore. Good luck Mike:cool:

FuzzyGN , Im totally sure that that I can fix you up , but I Need a little more info. What is your deck height and crank stroke ??? Mike:cool: