Scammed by 87we4!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
with all your supposed meds your taking,, ill hurt you "my nigga" lol
Ok, come hurt me. What you don’t understand is I don’t give a fuck. And I don’t run from people. I don’t care where it lands me. In a box, in jail, i don’t give a fuck anymore kid. So bring it if u want me

Ok, come hurt me. What you don’t understand is I don’t give a fuck. And I don’t run from people. I don’t care where it lands me. In a box, in jail, i don’t give a fuck anymore kid. So bring it if u want me
so that's why your out here trying to scam people? because you don't give a fuck what happens.. exactly your shit has been exposed

so that's why your out here trying to scam people? because you don't give a fuck what happens.. exactly your shit has been exposed
Never scammed anyone. Shipped everything I sold. And posted tracking numbers. One issue and everyone becomes an asshole.

@SGRIM Shane, kicks this guy out and ban him from here.. expose him in FB and housewives.. or get me his name so I can roast his ass in housewives

I doubt he’s a member of housewives, as that group has a way of ferreting out weasels like him (for the most part)! However, looks like it’s time to put him on blast!!

Be on the look out for this dude:

William J Fusco
aka Bill Fusco
aka 87we4!!
1250 Woodcrest drive
Daytona Beach Florida 32114
386-682-7537

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never scammed anyone. Shipped everything I sold. And posted tracking numbers. One issue and everyone becomes an asshole.

It’s been proven to have been far more than one incident (in this thread alone). And we’ve all seen your threads so we know what’s up with you. However, I guess that NY public school education didn’t help much with your simple addition, now did it? Oh and the fact that you have attacked virtually everyone on this post (instead of attempting to explain and / or make right your wrong), tells everyone what the score is and exactly who you are. Carry your keyboard cowboy arse, and go pound sand sonny boi, as nobody needs low life (like you) hanging around these hallowed halls! Adios!!

Bye everybody fuck you!!!

Oh please do us all a favor and honor (your own foul mouthed word) and GTFO and don’t come back!

As we would love nothing more than for you to keep your dick beaters off the keyboards, and stay the fire truck > away from our humble abode!! As we like it here, and we like our close knit community as well. So, carry on there butt boi, and don’t let the door hit you where the GOOD LORD split you! Adios!!

Bye everybody fuck you!!!

Couldn’t have said it better myself, time to be like an author and make book,
time to be like a tree and leave,
time to be like an author and make book,
time to be like a train and leave the station on time!

In other words, time to go! Adios!!

I doubt he’s a member of housewives, as that group has a way of ferreting out weasels like him (for the most part)! However, looks like it’s time to put him on blast!!

Be on the look out for this dude:

William J Fusco
aka Bill Fusco
aka 87we4!!
1250 Woodcrest drive
Daytona Beach Florida 32114
386-682-7537

Funny thing is I never tried to hide my identity or my address from any of you if you want me you know where I am

Funny thing is I never tried to hide my identity or my address from any of you if you want me you know where I am

No you’d never do that now would you homer? Here’s a clue (since your obviously short on those), YOU ARE A PROVEN LIAR QUIT WHILE YOU ARE BEHIND!!

This is what folks get whenever they try to see your Profile! But, yeah you’re right you’ve got nothing to hide now do you homo?

c446831e56a60dd61e9d3aa3ef274af0.jpg

No you’d never do that now would you homer? Here’s a clue (since your obviously short on those), YOU ARE A PROVEN LIAR QUIT WHILE YOU ARE BEHIND!!

This is what folks get whenever they try to see your Profile! But, yeah you’re right you’ve got nothing to hide now do you homo?

c446831e56a60dd61e9d3aa3ef274af0.jpg

Read my first post asshole. I put my address in it. Read on when someone asked “what’s this guy’s name” I answered y’all. Like I said none of y’all scare me. Bring it

Anymore bullshit asshole?
Learn how to read you country asshole instead of fucking your farm animals
I got all kinds asshat, I'm not the one getting flamed from NUMEROUS people as being exposed as a scam artist, getting called out then sending parts back damaged that were sent to you for FREE to help you out, you are some kind of special, aren't ya asshat????

Sounds much like that Boston Bullcrap idiot.

What is it about TR's that attract these fruit loops?

After more than a decade of successful I'net transactions on other forums, the first time I was ripped off, was my first purchase on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.