Scan Master low O2 readings

Ground wire disconnected in the tank :mad: . So while I was in there I modified the pick up tube (cut out the reducer and deburred it), and tightend all the female plug ends, so they are now all tight. At this point I thought well I got the new fuel pump here, Im going to put it in anyway, even though the one in there is only a year old. I have not tested it yet (wet roads). Thanks for all the help.

Chuck

Chuck,
Is it possible the vent line and return line got crossed at the tank when you installed the pump?

Eric

Eric,

I checked this out and they where ok. I believe that the ground wire in the tank comming off the connecter was the problem.
Thanks for the help,

Chuck

My new fuel pump took a sh*t yesterday, :mad: :mad: I was thinking ah it has to be the fuel pump relay, I just put that new pump in 2 months ago... wrong the new pump has 10.7 volts going to it with the key on and of course the engine not running. And the worst part is that I just filled the tank and got maybe 1 mile down the road.... I wonder what could possible be going on here. I will call Mike at full throttle tomorrow and see what he has to say.

Chuck