Scan master power logger help

Blackbird31

i recently got a scan master and a power logger from a board memeber and I hooked up the scan master and the power logger that was connected to his ecm the scan comes on and says scan master 2.2 then pl then goes blank I can't figure out what else to try

I'll start with the basics, did you clean off the terminals really well prior to installing the PL board?

Would the aldl wire have power because I'm getting nothing with my test light
I'll start with the basics, did you clean off the terminals really well prior to installing the PL board?
he sent me the power logger connected to his ecm so all I had to do was hook up the main connection to it off mine and move over my tune chip

i don't understand how you have it connected.

if the scanmaster is powering up, and only showing 2.2 , then you are not getting data from the powerlogger.

the data wire is the white one, and it needs to be connected to the SCM terminal of the analog connection unit of the powerlogger. The analog unit needs to connect to the PL using the gray analog cable.

If all of this is connected properly, and the PL is installed properly, and the PL is functional. then you should have data.

I have never tried to probe the data wire with a test light, it might light it dimly. Its a pulsing 5 volt signal.

Can you post some pictures?

Bob

Would the aldl wire have power because I'm getting nothing with my test light
he sent me the power logger connected to his ecm so all I had to do was hook up the main connection to it off mine and move over my tune chip
i don't understand how you have it connected.

if the scanmaster is powering up, and only showing 2.2 , then you are not getting data from the powerlogger.

the data wire is the white one, and it needs to be connected to the SCM terminal of the analog connection unit of the powerlogger. The analog unit needs to connect to the PL using the gray analog cable.

If all of this is connected properly, and the PL is installed properly, and the PL is functional. then you should have data.

I have never tried to probe the data wire with a test light, it might light it dimly. Its a pulsing 5 volt signal.

Can you post some pictures?

Bob
thanks I definitely don't have it done right then I only had the directions I downloaded from scan master if you could post a picture or diagram of the right way you would be a life saver I have tried search and I can't find one thanks

Copy all the above , how about this one. Incorporating an AEM 30-4110 to powerlogger. The white wire lands on terminal # 1 on the powerlogger I/0 terminal block. Does anybody know where the blue wire from the AEM 30-4110 ?

larger than what? gains on the street? track? dyno? The stock intercooler is somewhat restrictive, especially when power is increased. A good intercooler is worth 30+ hp or so, depending on lots of factors. Presuming you don't have cooling issues, it should be a decent upgrade.

I have a bone stock Intercooler, as far as gains it would be for the street. Can you suggest a stock location Intercooler? Or should I go for the front mount.