Scanmaster 2.1 Experts Help Pls.

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
These are the reading I took after the car was warmed up at a stand still. Here they are and thanks for any help in advance on how to correct the ones out of the norm.

AF 9
L8 49
INT 08?
BL 146
CLT 157
ATS 91
R 900-925
TPS .44
IAC 68
CC 00
MAL 0

Combo is in my signature. Thanks. :)

Raymond Bunch said:
These are the reading I took after the car was warmed up at a stand still. Here they are and thanks for any help in advance on how to correct the ones out of the norm.

AF 9
L8 49
INT 08?
BL 146
CLT 157
ATS 91
R 900-925
TPS .44
IAC 68
CC 00
MAL 0

Combo is in my signature. Thanks. :)

Hey Ray... we missed you last saturday!

looks like you idle high and on a MAF car the AF should rad 5-7 but I dont know about the ME-R...

Is your CC scrolling through the cycle in about 60 second?

Int and bl are off too... no vacuum leaks? enough fuel at idle?

Phil

ledzeppac said:
Hey Ray... we missed you last saturday!

looks like you idle high and on a MAF car the AF should rad 5-7 but I dont know about the ME-R...

Is your CC scrolling through the cycle in about 60 second?

Int and bl are off too... no vacuum leaks? enough fuel at idle?

Phil

Hi Phil,

I will try to be there this Saturday, my two boys want to go see the MONSTER TRUCKS at Qualcom. Man, I can already see my Buick getting run over in the years to come :) But I will try to be there.

Right now I don't have any 02 sensors so this is probably why I don't have readings for the CC.

Far as fuel at Idle and vacume leaks - It's running rich and no known vacume leaks have been detected. The car run great, no complaints what so ever. I went and made a couple tuning passes last night and up the boost to 24psi and only had .07 knock. I'll add a little more alky and that should be resolved. I'm shooting for 25psi. I'll attempt to adjust the IAC and see what happens, i think this will cure things up, hopefully :wink:

Ray

Back