You can type here any text you want

Scanmaster 2.1 Experts Help Pls.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
These are the reading I took after the car was warmed up at a stand still. Here they are and thanks for any help in advance on how to correct the ones out of the norm.

AF 9
L8 49
INT 08?
BL 146
CLT 157
ATS 91
R 900-925
TPS .44
IAC 68
CC 00
MAL 0

Combo is in my signature. Thanks. :)

Raymond Bunch said:
These are the reading I took after the car was warmed up at a stand still. Here they are and thanks for any help in advance on how to correct the ones out of the norm.

AF 9
L8 49
INT 08?
BL 146
CLT 157
ATS 91
R 900-925
TPS .44
IAC 68
CC 00
MAL 0

Combo is in my signature. Thanks. :)

Hey Ray... we missed you last saturday!

looks like you idle high and on a MAF car the AF should rad 5-7 but I dont know about the ME-R...

Is your CC scrolling through the cycle in about 60 second?

Int and bl are off too... no vacuum leaks? enough fuel at idle?

Phil

ledzeppac said:
Hey Ray... we missed you last saturday!

looks like you idle high and on a MAF car the AF should rad 5-7 but I dont know about the ME-R...

Is your CC scrolling through the cycle in about 60 second?

Int and bl are off too... no vacuum leaks? enough fuel at idle?

Phil

Hi Phil,

I will try to be there this Saturday, my two boys want to go see the MONSTER TRUCKS at Qualcom. Man, I can already see my Buick getting run over in the years to come :) But I will try to be there.

Right now I don't have any 02 sensors so this is probably why I don't have readings for the CC.

Far as fuel at Idle and vacume leaks - It's running rich and no known vacume leaks have been detected. The car run great, no complaints what so ever. I went and made a couple tuning passes last night and up the boost to 24psi and only had .07 knock. I'll add a little more alky and that should be resolved. I'm shooting for 25psi. I'll attempt to adjust the IAC and see what happens, i think this will cure things up, hopefully :wink:

Ray

Back