Scanmaster relocation mockup

gstewart

IMG_8942.JPG
IMG_8945.JPG
IMG_8770.JPG
Got the car with no radio. Scanmaster and smc velcrod and glued to the dash. Just used some 1/4 panel board with stick on velour type carpet over it. It's an old alpine I had. Wanted to see what it would look like. I'll have to make another one because I couldn't cut it straight with my jigsaw. Blade rotated side to side too much. Anyone know how to remove superglue from dash? Acetone maybe?

With the new scanmaster g I don't know why anyone would want this old version plus the hassle of trying to find a location that's not unpleasing to the eye

I used some goop off on a rag and then came behind that with alcohol and finally some amorall . Totally agree with the scanmaster g after i took mines off and cleaned the dash it went up for sale and a g took its place

Please be careful with solvents. Not only can you remove the finish on your car, you can very easily start a fire. Some of these can burn with just a spark from a rag.

View attachment 305752 View attachment 305751 View attachment 305750 Got the car with no radio. Scanmaster and smc velcrod and glued to the dash. Just used some 1/4 panel board with stick on velour type carpet over it. It's an old alpine I had. Wanted to see what it would look like. I'll have to make another one because I couldn't cut it straight with my jigsaw. Blade rotated side to side too much. Anyone know how to remove superglue from dash? Acetone maybe?
Hey, have to hand it to you, very cool idea. Looks great !!!