Scary but funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PimpinAintEz347

turbo member
Just got off of school for the summer and to begin my break with my friends wanted me to race this kid. He just bought a brand spakin' new 2002 camaro SS w/ most slp opitions- including a $800 corsa exhaust system :rolleyes: He spent $33xxx on that car! Ouch with that I could have 3 11 sec gn's;) Well anyway this kid has no idea what my car really has and he probably doesn't even know what all his car has. So I get everything ready (alky, gas, ect.) and meet up with him at this gas station off of 290. The showdown begins! Well it turns out to be like this huge deal b/c 20 or so people show up and its totally on. It was great b/c I wanted all those LS! guys to see the true power of a buick. So we roll out of the gas station and we hit up 290. No one is in sight and everything is good to go. I get the boost to around 4# and i let it rip! I pull extremely hard off the line gaining about a car and once I hit 2nd I was gone. I began to pull cars after cars on this guy and once i was in drive I was about 8 cars a head. I got it up to about 80mph and was 12 cars a head. I showed him my tail lights and began to shut it down. This was with only 18# and no tires! As he goes screaming by me (sounded good) I begin to feel my car really wobbling. As I come to like 20mph my rear left tire just blows out from under me and I come to a stop. As I got out of my car I was thinking worst possilbe case but it turns out to be alright (just the tire blown). Barely any damage to the rim and just a little dent in my exhaust. Everyone there couldn't believe how my car just raped this kid's new SS. I put the spare on a few min. later and just took her home. Most of the guys there showed up at my house giving me kudos on controlling the car after the blowout and just beating the crap out of the SS. People seriously couldn't believe what happened (got everything on tape and watched it) and we began to joke about how funny it was to see my tire fly 50 feet in the air! Good day to say the least and glad no one got hurt! Yes... LS1's are really that slow...

1987 Buick Grand National- 11.1 @ 125mph... will run 10's soon!

My friend has got the video recorder and he can transfer them onto a cd for the windows media player.. but I have no idea how to get them downloaded onto the internet?

1987 Buick Grand National- 11.1 @125... will run 10's soon!

you havta get a website or something to host it for you then post a link on here to the file
How big is the file? maybe u could email it to me and i can post it for you
let me know

MELOVEGN

I can't send you the recent race w/ that SS but I can send you some other stuff I just got onto a CD (me racing two camaro SS and then a white one). I will try to send it to you ok? Thanx for the help.

lyonsd

I usually just race for fun... especially when I know I'm going to rape somebody like that kid. However... there is a kid named Aaron Larkin that goes to my school who has a 5.0 that's got every bolt on imaginable and runs a 150 shot. He claims to be faster than me at the school as of now b/c I couldn't make this one track meet so I couldn't get "a recent" time (he ran 12.1). When the time is right... that's when I will steal ppl's money ;)

I will write the post when I race that kid (prolly sometime over the summer now that school is out).

1987 Buick Grand National- 11.1 @125mph... will run 10's soon!

John ive found some holes in ur story bud.

#1. when the tire blew, u were racing bailey. bailey has the red bone stock 5.0 with the 4inch cowl....not a black LS1 SS?? did ya get confused on that one? :rolleyes:
#2. i heard u had no clue how to change ur tire? that sucks.
#3. SLP doesn't offer a corsa exhaust system :rolleyes: its called SLP center mount exhaust.
#4. arron said hes the fastest at school because he had the fastest time slip...all u had was one that said 14.4 (i dont care what ur excuse was, thats what the slip said and that was the only one u had)
#5. that 'video' u have of u racing the 2 SS's.....that was when they weren't even running...that sucks too...sorry to say it on ur own board but.....BUSTED

#5. that 'video' u have of u racing the 2 SS's.....that was when they weren't even running...that sucks too...sorry to say it on ur own board but.....BUSTED

So you mean he raced them standing still?, or is not running, another meaning of getting spanked?

Originally posted by Kevin Turch

So you mean he raced them standing still?, or is not running, another meaning of getting spanked?

they didn't go hard from the light at all, they were talking and pimpinaintez took off :rolleyes: so it looks like hes a bad ass...

John, you cease to amaze me. You begin by you and your brother talking **** about me at school, I grew tired of it quickly, and set out to lay the smacketh down on Tom. I did it, and I am happy to report, I did it twice in a row, and extremely bad I might add! We got that on video, as well as when it caught on fire mere seconds after i raced him(it blew up during a race with an '02 WS6, just gears and exhaust.) Since that race, ya'll have been trying to get revenge or whatever, even stooping as low as trying to blame the burning of Tom's car on me.

Now, I will spend my spare time explaining a few things to you.

My car is nowhere close to having every bolt-on imaginable. The heads are box stock iron pieces off of a 95 Cobra(GT-40's for those who know,) barely flowing better than my stock pieces of ****. I have a cam and an intake, roller rockers, TB and MAF, as well as stock injectors. The motor is a stock 5.0(302) displacement, with stock bottom end and no internal work(unless you count the cam.) Also, I don't have a 150 shot, and never have. I have the jets, however, for 50, 75, and 100 HP shots.
-Bear in mind, this car is a daily driver, full weight, A/C, P/S, all power options, has all smog equipment, as well as cats, which, when combined, are hindering me badly.

I'd like to now spend some time enlightening some facts to the fellow members of this board. Firstly, you haven't paid for **** on your car. Your dad bought it, and has done all the work, as well as bought your mods, just so you can go out and show NO respect for that fine piece of machinery. You break it, daddy fixes it, you break it again, he fixes it again. I, on the other hand, bought MY car, and paid for ALL of the mods on it. I have respect for what I was fortunate enough to purchase, you on the other hand, are a spoiled bitch. I work my ass off and am rewarded with low ET's and a car that will turn with the best of them, which brings me to my next point. My car is set up, and has been for the last year or so, to attend autocross/road race events. Stiff lowering springs, strong suspension pieces, and heavy chassis stiffening devices, which when are all combined, work together to kill my 60' times as well as overall ET. The car is not set up for 1/4 mile thrashing, like yours is. Full drag suspension, big slicks, and many other small add-ons(which, again, daddy pays for,) which help you immensely to reach those LOW elapsed times.

Now, I am not going to lie, your car is quick, and it looks good as well, but when you bust ass to get something, instead of taking handouts, then come talk to me. Buy a car, build it, all using your own money, then you can come and play. All you do is talk **** and challenge me to 1/4 mile races on the street, now, as I have demonstrated that's not my bag, so how about I send an open invatation to you. You give me the dates you are free on, and I'll pick out a suitable autoX for us to compete in, then we will see who is the fastest.

Sincerely,
Arron

ps-never ran a 12.1, never had the bottle pressure to do it, but now I've got a new cam and a new intake, as well as a full bottle, I'll be going to the track this winter to show myself how much that suspension really kills me.

Originally posted by Stang Man
John, you cease to amaze me. You begin by you and your brother talking **** about me at school, I grew tired of it quickly, and set out to lay the smacketh down on Tom. I did it, and I am happy to report, I did it twice in a row, and extremely bad I might add! We got that on video, as well as when it caught on fire mere seconds after i raced him(it blew up during a race with an '02 WS6, just gears and exhaust.) Since that race, ya'll have been trying to get revenge or whatever, even stooping as low as trying to blame the burning of Tom's car on me.

Now, I will spend my spare time explaining a few things to you.

My car is nowhere close to having every bolt-on imaginable. The heads are box stock iron pieces off of a 95 Cobra(GT-40's for those who know,) barely flowing better than my stock pieces of ****. I have a cam and an intake, roller rockers, TB and MAF, as well as stock injectors. The motor is a stock 5.0(302) displacement, with stock bottom end and no internal work(unless you count the cam.) Also, I don't have a 150 shot, and never have. I have the jets, however, for 50, 75, and 100 HP shots.
-Bear in mind, this car is a daily driver, full weight, A/C, P/S, all power options, has all smog equipment, as well as cats, which, when combined, are hindering me badly.

I'd like to now spend some time enlightening some facts to the fellow members of this board. Firstly, you haven't paid for **** on your car. Your dad bought it, and has done all the work, as well as bought your mods, just so you can go out and show NO respect for that fine piece of machinery. You break it, daddy fixes it, you break it again, he fixes it again. I, on the other hand, bought MY car, and paid for ALL of the mods on it. I have respect for what I was fortunate enough to purchase, you on the other hand, are a spoiled bitch. I work my ass off and am rewarded with low ET's and a car that will turn with the best of them, which brings me to my next point. My car is set up, and has been for the last year or so, to attend autocross/road race events. Stiff lowering springs, strong suspension pieces, and heavy chassis stiffening devices, which when are all combined, work together to kill my 60' times as well as overall ET. The car is not set up for 1/4 mile thrashing, like yours is. Full drag suspension, big slicks, and many other small add-ons(which, again, daddy pays for,) which help you immensely to reach those LOW elapsed times.

Now, I am not going to lie, your car is quick, and it looks good as well, but when you bust ass to get something, instead of taking handouts, then come talk to me. Buy a car, build it, all using your own money, then you can come and play. All you do is talk **** and challenge me to 1/4 mile races on the street, now, as I have demonstrated that's not my bag, so how about I send an open invatation to you. You give me the dates you are free on, and I'll pick out a suitable autoX for us to compete in, then we will see who is the fastest.

Sincerely,
Arron

ps-never ran a 12.1, never had the bottle pressure to do it, but now I've got a new cam and a new intake, as well as a full bottle, I'll be going to the track this winter to show myself how much that suspension really kills me.

OWNED

before u guys get the wrong impression of me....all of my statements above are PURE FACTS. there are many people that will vouch for what i stated. i have heard nothing but **** out his mouth about how bad ass he is and it makes me laugh to see him post this. when i heard he had no clue how to change his spare tire i died laughing. if he didn't act like a hard ass all the time id have no problems with him...take some lessons from ur bro john.

NOS?? :confused: :confused:

How bout running all motor?, and not that crapola NOS???

Ill race both of you. I bought all my stuff myself!
:D

You give me the dates you are free on, and I'll pick out a suitable autoX for us to compete in, then we will see who is the fastest.
sigh........

Kevin

after reading on and on about blatent and incessant lying on your part as well as that of your father (that's the best part), i feel it necessary to call you out. :eek:

as of right now i've heard that you are still out of town, so whenever you see that i've given you the opportunity to get straight j00'ed then we can come to a preordained time, place, and if you want we can disclose for how much.

i'm not out for your money, just want you to learn that lying, gluttony, and envy are three of the seven deadly sins, actions that result in the burning of hapless GN's. :eek:

the only thing i see thats funny is us catching him in his own lies.

For all the new ls1 guys..

What mods you guys running to be so confident you got this kids GN in the bag?? Just curious, no flames here. I race on the weekends with a some fast f-bodys so I know what they are capable of.

NOS?? :confused: :confused:

How bout running all motor?, and not that crapola NOS???

Ill race both of you. I bought all my stuff myself!
:D

sigh........

Kevin

NOS? no, actually, it's nitrous, and to be more specific, it's the Zex kit. if there are no power adders, i guess that, to make it fair, ya'll should pull off your turbo's, to make it NA vs. NA? Didn't think so.

Arron

lol now this is getting amusing!!!

Please explain a hapless GN to me?

its a long story, but like i said before, his twin brother, tom, talked relentless **** to me at school. i shut him up, twice in a row, and only 600 psi bottle pressure :eek: immediately after he raced me he raced that gears/exhaust '01 WS6, when his car shifted into second something blew up! he kept onr acing and at the end pulled over onto the shoulder and popped the hood, there was a tiny flame that anyone coulda smoldered, but he freaked(anyone would have probably) and it spread, engulfing the entire car. afterwards, he told me it used to run 11.6's, i felt bad for him so i idnt make him pay up. here are the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/album/29169504QvznUFJzGP

Arron

Status
Not open for further replies.