You can type here any text you want

Sce Copper Titans

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Dragging this thread back from the dead. :biggrin:

I have a set of heads that have been o-ringed for use with stock style head gaskets, no gooves in the block. Will this style o-ring work for the SCE Copper Titans? (not the ICS ones)

I think it should work as ling as the Rings are far out of the Bores..

Test and see what happens...

If you install & lightly w/just a few lbs torgue
(1 side) and have a look, it would be better than not knowing that they are lining up cleanly if you have any concerns.
Unless you have someones confirmation that they will work, I don't know of any other path to follow.
This was the way I checked mine and they are still in place after years. good luck

In my years, Head gasket failures always revolve to Tuning factors appart from workmanship.
I agree with This 100%. I would also say that there are no bad head gaskets for our cars as far as sealing the combustion chamber is concerned. Too violent of a combustion event will blow any of them up. That is the tuner/operators fault. For me the factory gasket has lived through the most abuse so I always use them. Buick engineers whent from the steel shim gasket (84-85) to the graphite (86-87) for a good reason.

Back