You can type here any text you want

Scott at GNS step in please!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T- Type Tim

Vice Chairman
Scott i am looking at getting some lower rear control arms. I see on your website you sell the DSE arms in a kit . Do you sell them sepatately? How do they compare to these?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/upi-2016-r

I really like the UMI stuff , I have your DSE bar installed and would consider DSE arms as well.

whats the price for a pair? Some pics? Any write ups? Thanks bud!

Hi Tim,

I have not tried the UMI stuff nor have I had any of their stuff in hand to compare the two.... DSE has been around quite awhile and does extensive testing on their products off and On the street and road courses all across the country and I personally know their products are of the highest quality which is why we sell their products.

Comparing the UMI arms to the DSE arms? I personally think the DSE arms are thicker & stronger plus DSE arms have their patented "swivel link system" which eliminates binding and keeps the tires planted... I had them on our personal test car and we loved how well they performed!

Here is a suspension write up we done a couple years ago when we installed the DSE products which may be of some help.... http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/complete-dse-suspension-build.329141/

Hey Scott do you have a price for the arms just themselves alone ?also some more detail pictures of them appalls thanks I appreciate it

DSE does not sell them separately and the whole set goes for $825.00 We will save you the shipping on these!

The swivel links are at each end where you see the "SL"

DSE 330.jpg

That's a damn shame
Those things look sweet
Unfortunately the lowers is all I need.
Absolutely no way to get those separated from a kit?

Thanks for the response and pics Scott!

I agree it's a bummer cause we get requests to separate those all the time.... We do also sell the Metco uppers & Lowers, those can be found on our site...

Back