??? SD or 6.1 TT tracking chip???

007gn

I currently have The 5.7 TT chip. I run 10s in the 1/4. I tune just off the Scanmaster O2s 764-777 range . 0 knock with alky . 28psi boost... Now my question is which would be a better choice to upgrade to the 6.1 wide band tracking chip or the new speed density set up ....& lately I have been noticing a lot of guys getting rid of their 6.1 TT chips & going over to the fast set up . Is there anything wrong with the chips??? & does the car make any more power when you eliminate the MAF ? Right now I can get a complete 6.1 TT set up for $400 because this guy just switched over to a fast system. I would just have to order a new chip for my combo From turbo tweak. Let me know what you guys think please.

Provided both tune options are optimized, you will only make more power with SD over the MAF if the MAF sensor is a restriction. That could easily be tested with 2 vacuum gauges on a dyno, or if your using blow through two boost gauges. But Id suggest getting one that is very accurate and prefferably digital where it shows the tenths EX: 28.x psi

I'm going XFI, has internal data logging, target A/F base learning, and faster correction time than the 1987 computer. TT 6.1 is awesome though.