You can type here any text you want

sealing the atr ss up pipe

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazygn

10's here i come
I put my atr up pipe and down pipe on today and it seems that the flange on the up pipe were it hits the header is a little bigger then stock and i cant get it to stop leaking same as my cross over pipe leaking on the drivers side, how can i get this to stop.

i had/have the same problem, i purchased a exhaust-crush type, lead seal gasket at my local autopart store, seems to be working but doesnt last very long especially if you run high boost*. you would think that atr would include this with the purchase of these parts, all i recieved was the up pipe to turbo seal and i was charged for it without bieng told. no biggie im not complaining, my x-over to header still leaks a little but im hoping its cause my x-over is still original. i havent tried it yet, but when i get around to it im going to to try another lead seal at the header to x-over, like the one i used for the up pipe. just my 2cents hope it helps.

Back