You can type here any text you want

Selling the Camino!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roc87

11 Second V6
Time has come for me to get out of the elcamino, I have put a small fortune into this elky and many, many hours of labor. It would make a great shop truck or a good platform to drop your stage II V6 in:eek: . There is way too much to list, but this should give you an idea;Elky for Sale

Cool thanks i just emailed him don't see a contact number. What did that run you if u don't mind me asking u.

I honestly don't remember, I think it was more than $100, but less than $200, a large portion was shipping, it weighs a TON!

$9600 OBO

Front end;
New control arm bushings
New brake calipers, pads, rotors, brake lines, bearings, ball joints, 36mm hollow GTA sway bar, shocks, fresh alignment.

Rear end;
GN 8.5" 10 bolt w/ posi, GN sway bar, Airshocks, aluminum drums, new wheel cylinders & shoes.

Body;
Honest Charlies SS ChooChoo style frontend, Fiberglass rear roll pan w/ NEW taillights, Class III trailer hitch, Unlimited products 2" fiberglass cowl, Fiberglass side exhaust covers, original arizona car - zero rust, minimal bondo used before paint, Line-X spray in liner (I went through 3 angle grinders and a bunch of wire wheels stripping the bed before spraying selfetching primer before the sprayed in liner was applied!)

Int;
40/60 split bench w/ all new foam and material & fold down armrest w/ cupholders, sound insulation installed before new carpet, Gbody parts upper door panels, '84 GN lower door panels, new ABS headliner, '84 GN dash w/ Autometer gauges, '84 Grand Prix steering column (wipers on column). My original '87 GN spare tire is in smugglers box w/ Jack.

Just replaced steering box, has new F-body radiator, new waterpump. Newer alternator, powersteering pump, a/c compressor.

Back