3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN

Yes! Once these are done I will have a package set up on our website that people will be able to purchase the whole package including the interior LED set up with dome light and floor lights, Reverse lights as well... But we are holding off untill these are done..

Scot W.

count me in for the whole set!! can't wait!!

Another update:

1) Royal T LTD
2) Gulls GN
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN
11) wb's 87
12) Quicky one
13) IMCA67
14) Buickman2006

Scot- put me in for two sets minimum. (you may want to make a complete package deal for fronts,rears & the 3rd brake light)

Scot i need to be on that list as well, and if you need any lenses, i have a couple laying around that i could send if you need them. Shoot me a pm if you do.

Another list update:

1) Royal T LTD................16) jpratt
2) Gulls GN.....................17) uneek1976
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN
11) wb's 87
12) Quicky one
13) IMCA67
14) Buickman2006
15) 49 blues (2 sets)

count me in......

if the fronts are as easy to install as the rear taillight kit was count me in also, i plan on ordering the 3rd brake light kit this week :biggrin:

P.S. that front mount still workin out good for you? the SLIC that i got in return is doing good even after i smashed the aluminum scoop on a BIG!!!!! malfunction in the street :mad:

buickbert

if the fronts are as easy to install as the rear taillight kit was count me in also, i plan on ordering the 3rd brake light kit this week :biggrin:

P.S. that front mount still workin out good for you? the SLIC that i got in return is doing good even after i smashed the aluminum scoop on a BIG!!!!! malfunction in the street :mad:

buickbert
The fronts will be even easyier!! :) The FM is working just fine! Sucks to hear about the scoop, I done the same thing in BG several years back when I was running the big PTE SLIC ...

SW.

The fronts will be even easyier!! :) The FM is working just fine! Sucks to hear about the scoop, I done the same thing in BG several years back when I was running the big PTE SLIC ...

SW.

ehhh its alright, the intercooler is working just fine, just 'cosmetic' damage on the scoop, ill replace it at some point in time. any timetable on when the front kits would be available? im not in a big rush, i just try to plan my next mod in advance as school has most of my extra $ spoken for. :frown:

buickbert

Another list update:

1) Royal T LTD
2) Gulls GN
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN