Sequential LED front signals!!!

Scot how much time do I have so can still get the LEDs at the discounted price?
The 10% Off sale goes to the 20th! (11) days left...

We've had 37 people on the front LED pre-order list and so far 11 of those people have sent in their payments, If you were on the list now is the time to take advantage of the sale discount otherwise the price will go up here shortly.

I spoke to the manufacture yesterday and they said the plug sockets they have been waiting on should be here soon and they will start to ship out.

Scot W.

12/29/2011 Update!

I have been getting many phone calls and PM's from people who have purchased the New front LED marker lights wondering when they will ship. I apologize for the wait you guy's but the manufacture is waiting on bulb socket adapters and as soon as they arrive and ship I will e-mail everyone a UPS tracking number. Anyone is also welcome to call them at (856) 719-9989 for verification. This is not our fault at GNS as we were told they would arrive soon and would be shipping soon. I know things happen and with the holiday's things may have gotten tied up but as soon as they are shipping I will post back here to let everyone know and if you don't visit here much you will receive an e-mail from us..

Again we are sorry for the delay and/or any inconvenience this may have caused.

Scot W.

1/9/2012 Update!

As I said before the manufacture was waiting on socket adapters so the kit's could be assembled and shipped but it was taking forever. After the holiday I spoke to the owner Mike and expressed my concern that these lights need to get shipped out. Here is his reply as of today via e-mail...

Hey Scot,

Sorry for not updating you earlier. We found a new supplier, worked out the details Friday, and sent them money Saturday. They are being built now and should ship in 3-7 days + 3-4 days for shipping. So we should be ready to ship within two weeks.

Thanks,

Michael

I just want to keep everyone up dated as to what is going on and I truly apologize for the long delayed waiting time. As soon as they start to ship I will send everyone a UPS tracking number via email and also post it here as well..

1/22/2012 Update!

I spoke to them last Monday and they said the new supplier shipped the socket adapters and they should have them this coming week and it will take a week to assemble all the kits so it should be only a couple more weeks according to the manufacture. As soon as I receive any updates from them I instantly report here so this is the place to see any updates as they happen. As soon as they are shipping I will post here and also send everyone an e-mail with your tracking number.

Spaghetti engineering isn't Fast but they are good at what they do, Spaghetti or GNS has never let anyone down on LED taillights before and we aren't going to start now.. Some things just take time and snags do happen when doing business with other companies. Please hang in there with us and you will be pleased with another great product from Spaghetti engineering & GNS Performance.

Again we are deeply sorry for this delay,

Scot W.

2/2/2012 Update!

After speaking to the manufacture today they informed me that they have the bulb socket adapters in and they are working on the stencils for the front kits and ALL pre-order kits will begin shipping next Wednesday or Thursday.

All Pre-order kit's will include a FREE electronic LED flasher due to the long unexpected wait! That's the least I can do for all of you waiting like you did.

We also now included a "Buy now" button for a "Complete LED Kit" located on the main Buick LED page on our web site where if you buy the whole LED kit you automatically save over $30!

PS: When the front LED kits start shipping I will send everyone a UPS tracking number in the order I receive them...

SW.

Front LED Marker lights are Now Shipping!!! Everyone will receive a tracking number via E-mail as soon as I receive them from the manufacture...

SW.

Did you ever post a video? Also what is the electronic led flasher?
I have not posted a video yet but have posted pictures further back in this thread. My car is all apart at this time having Carbon Fiber parts made so the video will have to be up to one of our customers to post if they like. The electronic LED flasher is there to equalize out the load between the rest of the car and the LED lights. If you have ONLY Rear LED taillights then only One LED flasher is needed but if you have Front & Rear LED lights then two LED flashers are needed. All LED flashers are included in the price of the kit so you DO NOT have to order them separately!

SW,

I received my kit today.... if all goes well i should have some free time Sunday.... if i do, i will post some photos and a video if no one has done so beforehand. Thanks again Scot.

aaron