Sequential LED front signals!!!

add me to the list plz

Add me to the list. Thanks

No can do. Obviously the list is already full to capacity. I spoke with Scot on the phone as I was having some trouble being stupid all by myself and needed some help from him. I told him to put me on the list then but have yet to see my name appear so the damm list must be full already.
frech.gif

No can do. Obviously the list is already full to capacity. I spoke with Scot on the phone as I was having some trouble being stupid all by myself and needed some help from him. I told him to put me on the list then but have yet to see my name appear so the damm list must be full already.
frech.gif
Just for you!! lol

Updated list:

1) Royal T LTD
2) Gulls GN
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN
11) wb's 87
12) Quicky one
13) IMCA67
14) Buickman2006
15) 49 blues (2 sets)
16) jpratt
17) uneek1976
18) Buickbert
19) The Wrath
20) Kent Buckles
21) jgme
22) Adam Connell
23) dsapper
24) Bruce Urie
25) Legacy GN
26) Larry33kc
27) turbo382nv
28) Trans Damm
29) DR BOOST
30) nasty wendy

Just for you!! lol

Updated list:

1) Royal T LTD
2) Gulls GN
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN
11) wb's 87
12) Quicky one
13) IMCA67
14) Buickman2006
15) 49 blues (2 sets)
16) jpratt
17) uneek1976
18) Buickbert
19) The Wrath
20) Kent Buckles
21) jgme
22) Adam Connell
23) dsapper
24) Bruce Urie
25) Legacy GN
26) Larry33kc
27) turbo382nv
28) Trans Damm
29) DR BOOST
30) nasty wendy

Just in time for the COOL weather would be nice! That way I can do my front signal lights along with the countless other things I neeeed to complete...if.....it ever cools off, here in HELL!!!!!:eek:

I like those, put me on the list also

Updated list:

1) Royal T LTD
2) Gulls GN
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN
11) wb's 87
12) Quicky one
13) IMCA67
14) Buickman2006
15) 49 blues (2 sets)
16) jpratt
17) uneek1976
18) Buickbert
19) The Wrath
20) Kent Buckles
21) jgme
22) Adam Connell
23) dsapper
24) Bruce Urie
25) Legacy GN
26) Larry33kc
27) turbo382nv
28) Trans Damm
29) DR BOOST
30) nasty wendy
31) Gone N Sixty

We received kind of bad news today from the manufacture of the LED front Turn signal/ marker lights. They will still be made and will look like the image posted a few posts up but the bad news is they will NOT be Sequential due to the extended cost and numerous states being illegal... We are all trying to keep the cost of these boards down under $200 and that is very hard seeing there are still 4 boards for the front just like the rear LED taillights.

So far the estimated retail cost is at $199 from the manufacture WITHOUT the "Sequential" mode and I was informed to have the sequential mode would pretty much Double the price!

After the labor day weekend we will start taking Pre-orders on the front LED Turn/Marker light kits to get the ball rolling on these.. I will post the details as soon as possible...

Scot W.

Is spaghetti engineering making these? They were the ones who did my camaro and I got more compliments on my tail lights than any other part of my car. In my opinion, with as easy as led bulbs are to get I'd really want the sequential. Id pay the same I did for the rear ones from you if they could get it that way, I think its worth the increase in cost. Weird they can make the 4 pieces in the rear for that cost and not the 2 in the front. Or maybe 2 models?

Is spaghetti engineering making these? They were the ones who did my camaro and I got more compliments on my tail lights than any other part of my car. In my opinion, with as easy as led bulbs are to get I'd really want the sequential. Id pay the same I did for the rear ones from you if they could get it that way, I think its worth the increase in cost. Weird they can make the 4 pieces in the rear for that cost and not the 2 in the front. Or maybe 2 models?
Yes Dave these are designed by Spaghetti engineering the same company who done the rear LED taillights for the Regals. We will also be the Exclusive dealer for these front LED turn/marker lights.

I am pushing them to make them sequential but it's not looking good so far... None the less these will still be MILES ahead of the stock incandescent bulbs and still way better than just an LED bulb replacements!

The only place to get these will be though GNS Performance! ;)

Scot W.

Updated list:

1) Royal T LTD
2) Gulls GN
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN
11) wb's 87
12) Quicky one
13) IMCA67
14) Buickman2006
15) 49 blues (2 sets)
16) jpratt
17) uneek1976
18) Buickbert
19) The Wrath
20) Kent Buckles
21) jgme
22) Adam Connell
23) dsapper
24) Bruce Urie
25) Legacy GN
26) Larry33kc
27) turbo382nv
28) Trans Damm
29) DR BOOST
30) nasty wendy
31) Gone N Sixty
32) boostt76

UPDATE!

GREAT NEWS! These will be ready Before Christmas!!

Just got off the phone with the manufacture and I was informed it will be 2-3 weeks before they are ready for production. They are waiting on a connector to arrive then they will start making the kit's up.

I was also informed these front LED lights will be a 100% complete Plug N Play installation! They said the small inside light (running light) will no longer be used and both boards of each side will now simply plug into the outer bulb socket and it's done!

Each kit will contain the following:

* A template for making the slots for each board.
* Complete hardware and instructions to complete the install.

After completing the install of the front lights on our car we will be able to figure a proper price for the service of installing these for any customer that does not feel like cutting and sealing up their lights & bezels.

As I get more news I will be reporting back here so stay tuned!

Happy Thanks Giving to everyone!

Scot W.

Don't think so, Although these are wide angle LED's you still get the individual look from each one on the board. Same as the LED taillights and the 3rd brake light..

Scot W.

Scot, HATE to add a wrinkle so late into the developement of this product BUT;), placing a diffuser panel made from the opaque plastic used as flourescent light diffusers on the back side of the lense will give you a much more uniform appearance by spreading the LED light pattern further. You can just slip it in and hot-glue it in spots along the edges of the lenses, it won't go anywhere!

Just an idea in case you'd want to upgrade the product and make the early ones reeally rare!:D

UPDATE!

GREAT NEWS! These will be ready Before Christmas!!

Just got off the phone with the manufacture and I was informed it will be 2-3 weeks before they are ready for production. They are waiting on a connector to arrive then they will start making the kit's up.

Happy Thanks Giving to everyone!

Scot W.

Put me down for a set.

Spaghetti does nice work but man are they S L O W. They've been "working on" a custom project for my GS for going on a year now. Sebastian told me basically the same thing as far as time frame the other day when I emailed him about mine. Hope it works out.

Put me down for a set.

Spaghetti does nice work but man are they S L O W. They've been "working on" a custom project for my GS for going on a year now. Sebastian told me basically the same thing as far as time frame the other day when I emailed him about mine. Hope it works out.
Got you down for a set Will,

Yeah they are slow but they are good so there has to be a sacrifice there somewhere... LOL Those custom jobs aren't cheap either! I sent several customers to them over the years and everyone comes out pleased...

Nice seeing you in BG, wish we had more time to sit down and chat...

Take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Scot W.

Updated list:

1) Royal T LTD
2) Gulls GN
3) DJ Red Barron
4) KH 440
5) Cutluse 231
6) T-Charged
7) 2toneWE4
8) 86WH1Turbo
9) TheBozz89
10) Boston GN
11) wb's 87
12) Quicky one
13) IMCA67
14) Buickman2006
15) 49 blues (2 sets)
16) jpratt
17) uneek1976
18) Buickbert
19) The Wrath
20) Kent Buckles
21) jgme
22) Adam Connell
23) dsapper
24) Bruce Urie
25) Legacy GN
26) Larry33kc
27) turbo382nv
28) Trans Damm
29) DR BOOST
30) nasty wendy
31) Gone N Sixty
32) boostt76
33) Bent6

Scot, HATE to add a wrinkle so late into the developement of this product BUT;), placing a diffuser panel made from the opaque plastic used as flourescent light diffusers on the back side of the lense will give you a much more uniform appearance by spreading the LED light pattern further. You can just slip it in and hot-glue it in spots along the edges of the lenses, it won't go anywhere!

Just an idea in case you'd want to upgrade the product and make the early ones reeally rare!:D
Not a bad idea! There are only a few issues that might happen with that though, 1) being it is just another item / thickness for the LED light to pass through which might dim the over all output of the light. 2) that would be just that much more cutting of the bezels to get those diffusers to fit then the cutting of each board to fit and you would end up having to seal up all those cuts!

Are you going to try out the diffuser idea for us so we can see what it looks like? lol

Scot W.

I sent PM's to everyone on the Pre-Order list today....

Here are just a few more pictures of how the boards will look and the installation of them. Please keep in mind that these are ROUGH images that Do Not reflect the exact production board. Yes the kit will come with block off plugs for the old bulb socket holes. The boards/slits will have to be sealed back up by just a basic silicone, GNS Performance will also be offering a service to do the board install if you the customer does not feel comfortable or if you just do not have the tools. This service cost is yet to be determined as our kit is on it's way. after we install it on our test car we will have a cost of materials & labor and we will post it here as soon as were done with our install. We will also post up a new thread listing the whole install with many pictures...

CIMG4839.jpg

CIMG4863.jpg