serpentine belt squeal?

I always used a 6k640 for stock. many have recommended a tighter 6k635 Goodyear gatorback (4060635) belt but I found that to cause the front alternator bearing to get eaten. I then found a 6k637 which is in between, and is off a few modern applications and is the best of both worlds.

I checked my tensioner and the long line is outside of the rectangle. You can check your tensioner to see what I am referring to. It is clearly visible from the top. My belt does not squeal. Steve V said on Facebook to use a shorter belt to get the long line inside of the rectangle. He recommends the 5060625 which is 1590 mm. Anybody using this shorter belt? If my belt isn't squealing should I just leave it alone? Also, for you guys that are using various size belts, where is the long line on your tensioner? Is it within the rectangle?

anyone got a pic of indicator or where this line is supposed to be for a reference
didn't know about that

I take the time to show and explain, please like and subscribe-it compensates me for the effort:)

I checked my tensioner and the long line is outside of the rectangle. You can check your tensioner to see what I am referring to. It is clearly visible from the top. My belt does not squeal. Steve V said on Facebook to use a shorter belt to get the long line inside of the rectangle. He recommends the 5060625 which is 1590 mm. Anybody using this shorter belt? If my belt isn't squealing should I just leave it alone? Also, for you guys that are using various size belts, where is the long line on your tensioner? Is it within the rectangle?
625 is only for AC compressors with small pulley. 630/635/637 are all shorter and one of those 3 will work. Check it after a drive as it will stretch.

just un earthed the car for a ride I have the gates belt highway stars sells
the long line is outside the rectangle at top no squeal
so is that too tight or too loose