You can type here any text you want

SF Bay Area spotted thread

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
92 eastbound on san mateo bridge

seen a light blue T at around 10:10am with dark tints, maybe a 86-87, is it anyone here?

Today me and my boy were in his 87 SS el camino converted 3.8 Turbo motor and all that good stuff. We were driving down 580 when a all white turbo t with black mesh wheels pulled up next to us. They both took off all I seen was that white turbo T trying to keep up lol.

Spotted an 87 GN in daly city today. Met up with the owner and he is a member of this forum. I have seen this one driving around many times before,but today I finallt caught up with the owner.

I spotted a white ttype (84-85?) parked in Hunter's Point today. Looked like it also had the stock rims and it had a black racing stripe put down the middle of it.

Wes used to have a white 86 or 87 car with a balck stripe going down the middle a few years ago.

Dave

Spotted a Gn in Sac today on Florin rd at a parts store. I won't go into details of exactly where just for the owners privacy. Tinted windows, looked stock (aren't they all?:wink: )

I saw a Mexican cat in the city in a black GN... I commented his car and he was like "yea u know what it is!!!" :biggrin:LoL. I wasn't in mine, I think I could of beat him with my turbo turned off from the way his car sounded.:eek:

At 10:45 this morning i seen a clean white 87 Turbo T on 80 west between Fairfield and Vacaville. Nice looking car:cool:

510turbo

YEAH DOMINIC, THAT WAS ME, DRIVING THE T FROM SACRAMENTO WHERE I KEEP IT TUCKED TO HAYWARD, WHAT CAR WERE YOU IN CAUSE I WAS SHOWING ALOT OF PEOPLE ON 80 WEST WHAT A TURBO REGAL CAN DO:biggrin:

I spotted a GN yesterday passing the East Bay Dragons on 85th and E14th. Looked really good. I would have been there in mine if I could have gotten my driveshaft in.:(

No Turbo Regals, but I snapped these this past Sat @ my local Buick dealership.

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

Another sighting

Yeah cuzzin that was me, were you in that little black civic, 3 deep getting off on hegenberger?

Back