You can type here any text you want

SGRIM, JAYC, BIGWOOD GANG, are you all going to the NATS?WHOEVER IS GOING PLEASE POST

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I will also be there with the lovely wife and my two sons set up as a vendor near the Hartlines and RJC.. :biggrin: Can't wait..

Scot W.

I ain't making no promises this year. Every time I do something happens...

I hope we can go, I would like to go. I guess we will see what happens;)

It would be nice to have a TurboBuick.com tent for us all to meet but I am not paying those kinda of prices:eek:

Yeah with a car like that in your sig and all you have going on a tent price would scare me as well:p :p :p :p :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Can it cut wheat LOL... Do you rememebr that conversation:biggrin:

Where ya staying?
Yeah I think this combine can cut wheat! I remember, How could I forget? :biggrin:

Staying at: With a kitchen, table, flat screen tv ;)

Home-Towne Suites
Phone: 270-846-3311

Yeah with a car like that in your sig and all you have going on a tent price would scare me as well:p :p :p :p :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Do you know what they charge for one of those things:eek: Heck I rather buy another car:biggrin:

Do you know what they charge for one of those things:eek: Heck I rather buy another car:biggrin:

LOL Well you best have your big ass there for a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be there set up as a vendor near the Hartline's and RJC.. :biggrin: Can't wait..

Scot W.
good may be I can get some customer service I've been looking for since Reynolds 2008! :p :biggrin:

I will also be there with the lovely wife and my two sons. Can't wait..

Scot W.

good may be she will keep you straight & sober this year. :eek: :biggrin:

hey it's only money... heck the Hartline's have 3 of them. one for each ring in the circus.

you of all people know it takes $ to make $. put Jay to work while he's there, if you see him playing around , tell him this ain't no free ride. :biggrin:

hey it's only money... heck the Hartline's have 3 of them. one for each ring in the circus.

you of all people know it takes $ to make $. put Jay to work while he's there, if you see him playing around , tell him this ain't no free ride. :biggrin:

AMEN! Excuses are like---- well you know what I was gonna say....:cool:

I must have heard a wrong figure then. For 3 at the price I was told (non direct from GSCA) well I could rent a track:eek:

AMEN! Excuses are like---- well you know what I was gonna say....:cool:

I hope to be there. Jay and I talked a little the other day, if the big car isn't ready (which more than likley it want) we might bring a couple of cars to class race...

I hope to go if nothing else to finally meet You, Nelly, Adam, Scot, etc...

I must have heard a wrong figure then. For 3 at the price I was told (non direct from GSCA) well I could rent a track:eek:

I hope to be there. Jay and I talked a little the other day, if the big car isn't ready (which more than likley it want) we might bring a couple of cars to class race...

I would be nice to see you there big daddy!!!

In Attendance

Planning on making my first National event in Bowling Green. New to GN's and willing to learn?

Look forward to the cars, characters, racing.

It's gonna be alot of fun this year, I'll be easy to spot, just look for the funny hat and the big sunglasses! :biggrin:

We actually have 4 tents. Cost isn't that bad when it's split 16 ways. It gets even better when you consider the food the DSR crew and Adam bring :p

Back