You can type here any text you want

SGRIM, JAYC, BIGWOOD GANG, are you all going to the NATS?WHOEVER IS GOING PLEASE POST

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
We actually have 4 tents. Cost isn't that bad when it's split 16 ways. It gets even better when you consider the food the DSR crew and Adam bring :p

Cal somebody mentioned to me that they should provide a welcoming tent for TurboBuick.com since alot of the race info comes from here and gosh knows how many members only come here and not the GSCA board...

I laughed till it hurt and said don't hold your breath:tongue:

We do fly the "TurboBuick.com " banner on our tent at this and every other Buick event.

We do fly the "TurboBuick.com " banner on our tent at this and every other Buick event.

I do greatly appreciate that Cal! I will make sure you have another one for this year if you will fly it!

I do greatly appreciate that Cal! I will make sure you have another one for this year if you will fly it!

Bring me one , Ill fly one for ya!! That is , if you want to be associated with my JUNK!! Mike:cool:

Bring me one , Ill fly one for ya!! That is , if you want to be associated with my JUNK!! Mike:cool:

AWESOME! THANKS!!! Yours is far from junk!!! I hope to see it run myself!

Looks like I better get my guys to get cranking on some banners:biggrin: I got some guys at the stereo shop doing this now btw if anybody needs any banners:biggrin:

I'll be there, hopefully with a decent running car this year:redface:

I'll be there - with something - may have to bring my lawn mower to race at the rate things are going with the cars ...................

I plan on going this year. Went last year on thrusday or friday. Live on the other side of KY. Can't afford to stay gone more than a day at a time.

Can anyone suggest the best day/days to be there?

Is one day better than the other? I'd like to go for two days but I have to come back home in the evening. I have 3 large dogs that cannot be left unattended all day and I don't know what the rules are for bringing pets to the Nats... BTW, What is the rate to park out there?

Last year was my first time and it was like $40-50 bux to park my dd in the parking lot and walk into the main area.

I'd like to maybe bring a car or two to run and maybe show but I'm not sure if I'll need to bring a pre-approved loan from my bank to afford the fees.;)

Is one day better than the other? I'd like to go for two days but I have to come back home in the evening. I have 3 large dogs that cannot be left unattended all day and I don't know what the rules are for bringing pets to the Nats... BTW, What is the rate to park out there?

Last year was my first time and it was like $40-50 bux to park my dd in the parking lot and walk into the main area.

I'd like to maybe bring a car or two to run and maybe show but I'm not sure if I'll need to bring a pre-approved loan from my bank to afford the fees.;)

The finals are one Saturday, but I think Friday is a longer day.

Me and a fellow turbo buick brethen will be going he in his we4 and me in the GN

Back