Sh!ty Service from Fullthrottle Speed

fast eddie

Order a chip 4 weeks ago,got the chip a week later but with all the wrong setting,sent chip back to be re burnt the week before the Nationals(only live 20 miles from them) sent priority mail.

left message on the phone and e-mails on this board and the company web site nothing :mad:

How do they do bussiness:confused:
Ed

sent chip to them May 12th,May 26th still no phone call or chip:rolleyes:

Ordered May 9th, shipped May 12th, (normal ship time for chips is three days) Returned to us May 16 the day we left for Bowling Green so we were closed here that day and during the rest of that week. Took 2 days to get everything back together and we started getting back to work and catching up. Got it back from Bob today and it will go out today. Sorry you got caught in the Bowling Green down time. Will send a $25 gift cert with it for your trouble.
Mike

20 miles or 2000, it takes about 3 days for us to make a custom chip in the way we have things set up. We then ship it and you would get it in one shipping day since you are so close. So you will see yours Monday (the next shipping day) UPS does not deliver on weekends for ground service.
Mike

Originally posted by Mike Licht
20 miles or 2000, it takes about 3 days for us to make a custom chip in the way we have things set up. We then ship it and you would get it in one shipping day since you are so close. So you will see yours Monday (the next shipping day) UPS does not deliver on weekends for ground service.
Mike
Just bitching about the shipping(ups and usps) not you Mike

I understand, I know we took longer than we should have but you got caught in the BG down time. We have 2 or 3 other folks that did too. Marianne and I have been talking about ways to avoid that problem we we go away in the future, hopefully we will figure out an answer. I do apologize and hopefully the gift cert will ease the pain some.
Mike

ask him REAL nice, i mean REALLY nice,maybe a back rub or a case of cold ones. and dont post negatively about his business. Mike has bent over backwards and again forwards for me. heck everyone one goes on vacation. nice car Mike.

i was being light hearted about the beer, comical, no need for four letter words. :D be a prick to everyone and look what you get. you emailed me about buying or trading something, i just made up a reason to avoid business with you, very simple. ;) didnt bash you or post all kinds of hate, you live your life how you see fit, i do the same. how can 3 things be first?:p :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LV GN
i think this reply should be deleted. has nothing to do with what is being talked about here.
--------------------------------------------------------
I would like to take this opportunity to disagree somewhat with you, Len, but I am afraid that you might accidentally drop some gravel in my tranny when I bring it up for a rebuild.
J/K, Len, I met you at the Fontatn drags a while back and you are really a stand up guy. You are a real credit to the Buick community
-------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually, this guy will dig a hole too deep to get out of.
I think that the board keeps him around to build up their post count.

Originally posted by Wells
I would like to take this opportunity to disagree somewhat with you, Len, but I am afraid that you might accidentally drop some gravel in my tranny when I bring it up for a rebuild.
J/K, Len, I met you at the Fontatn drags a while back and you are really a stand up guy. You are a real credit to the Buick community
thanks wells! but i have metal balls! they work great. you pick up your car and drive 1024.7 miles and the trans will melt down around my balls. i remember your really extra nice t type. btw mike has always treated my customers and my self top notch!!

Originally posted by Wells

Gary, your first statement is very true, more than I can say about the second one.:)

Oops:
Just kidding, Nick, regarding the second statement. We need a mini-vegas to chill everybody out.

No offense, but couldn't you have just driven to FT and had the chip burned? That's about 2 gallons of gas in the average car. $4. Subtract the shipping charges, and...well...you have your updated chip instantly for about $2 or less.;)

No, We do not offer any sort of walk in service at this time. We only do mail order. Keeps the cost down. This may be changing in the near future however
Mike

Would be Nice for us Michiganders

Originally posted by Mike Licht
No, We do not offer any sort of walk in service at this time. We only do mail order. Keeps the cost down. This may be changing in the near future however
Mike

Full Throttle

Thanks Mike, for sending me my THDP in a timely manor. Great person to do business with.:)

Re: Full Throttle

Originally posted by SPOOLN
Thanks Mike, for sending me my THDP in a timely manor. Great person to do business with.:)
Go kiss his a$$ in your own thread;)