should I do this to my hood or not?!?!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
My dad's friend just had his black harley fitted with "ghost" flames, I saw it and liked his work. I talked with the guy that did the job and he said that he could do a "ghost" power 6 logo just on the hood bulge. I'm just testing the water to see what others would think. The car is a freshly painted 86 WH1.

I'll tell ya what,
If I knew someone that could hook me up with a ghost flamed Turbo 6...I would go for it.

I know a lot of guys say "stay black", but if you feel that you want something to set you apart from the crowd...then go for it.

Erik

You can always paint over it if you don't like it. I think it sounds cool as long as it is "ghost enough". You wouldn't want it red and orange.

Hey Tom, who did the work? Just curious if it was Stallmeyer or not, He could do it for sure and make it look good! I think it would be cool, I'd make it really big.

Sam, do you Jim Falbe in Birkbeck? His friend Jay did it. Jim is a big Mopar guy, he has that red shop on 54 outside of Clinton. Dad is going to talk to him and see if he can use the grey that is used in the WH1 that way the whole thing matches.

Now don't get me wrong and I like the "6" logo but there's already a ½ dozen on the car. How about a Buick Hawk ghost on the hood nose or bulge.

TTA1233, I think you are thinking of a GN, the only "6" logo my WH1 T-Type has is under the hood on the liner and on the sun visor sticker.

its a design that is painted on the car, but is done lightly or with a special paint and it is only visible in certain amounts of light. At least that's my take on it. I don't have pics, sorry.

Sounds like it could look really nice and expensive I would do it if I could afford a new paint job. I want to take off all the emblems and just have painted on power six logos where the emblems used to be.:)

I'm thinking about doing ghost flames also. I love the look of the all black GN, but I would like something a little different. I just have to find someone around here that I can trust to work on it and that won't break the bank.

Mike