Single turbo 5.3 LM7 Vortec 5300

Please excuse my ignorance, but how easy is it to integrate megasquirt into the stock harness adn computer?

it is much easier to tune with especily every time you make a change like when you give it another 2psi or make a cam change. also the software and hardware to tune the factory computer isn't real cheap.

the 2 step on the msd kicks ass too.

Please excuse my ignorance, but how easy is it to integrate megasquirt into the stock harness adn computer?

we just get a premade harness for the squirt and only use the stock harness for a few wires like if you want to keep the factory gauges.

I have a 02 lq9 6.0 on my engine stand ready to go in a fox body.I put an 02
zo6 cam,ported the 317 heads,patriot gold springs,good pushrods,GM 5 layer head gaskets,ARP headbolts and rod bolts.I'm planning on using the truck manifolds and a cheap turbo BW or maybe masterpower 76mm.Parish what do you suggest for a convertor,I know this thing is going to spool good with the extra cubes and 10.1 compression.Cheap e-bay intercooler,leaning toward a 50/50 mix 0f e-85 and 92 or straight e-85 with some pretty big injectors,hows it sound so far

Forgot trans will be a 400 with a brake,rear gear 3.08 28" tire race weight of 3000lbs

that sounds like a great set up. we have a precision 9.5" suppose to be a 3400rpm stall but it is more like 5400:rolleyes: . i would not go with another precision converter for a turbo car.

i haven't tried one yet but i hear good things about ultimate converter. a local supra guy(800hp 2jz with th400) was having problems with their precision converter just like us even after multiple re stalls. went with an ultimate converter and gained 10mph in the 1/4 while still having a 4000rpm stall speed. in fact i know another turbo guy with almost the same experience. thats 2 that tried precision and ended up with ultimate.