You can type here any text you want

Size and BS ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris Wh1

Ive been looking at a set of those Jegs brand Weld knock offs. they also have the pro star knock offs. They dont carry a 15x8 with a 3.5'' BS, but they have a 4.5''BS, will this work? I was looking to run either a 255/50, or I was told to consider a 275/60,drag radials for both sizes. For the fronts they carry 15x4, rather than the 15x6's I would rather have. Im looking to go the cheeper route and buy the jegs wheels, if those sizes will work. The car is a street car, but really dont get drove a whole lot, mostly on nice days for a pleasure cruise. Any help on this would be great.

An 8" wheel with 4.5" backspacing should fit, but it would look a little strange because it'll be tucked under the car very close to the frame, instead of giving a nice wide stance.

4.5" bs will work, but like mentioned earlier they will sit in far. I have 17 x 9.5 with a 4.5" bs and they are perfect for the rear with no modifications to the frame or wheelwells.

Back