You can type here any text you want

Slap me hard :-P

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey Lunkan!

Que pasa hombre?????

I can say like this: We are all crazy, but you have proof of how crazy you are since you put proof for it in a excelfile.....:D ;)

OK, no problem.... next time we meet i will give you a right hook, but you can buy you free from that right hook with a cup of coffee!:D

Just hope that the winter passes fast this year..... 5-6 month of winter sure is a long time.....:(

/ Greetings from Crazy Swede

Ah... last time I asked you about EGT you said "No, its just for drag racers"

I think you see yourself as a drag racer now then :)

Daniel

Well, as I´m going to be the chairman of the dragrace club here in Västerås, I guess I have to start to act and think like one :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lunkan
Oops, just ordered a roll-cage :cool:

*shaking my head*

Chairman? President!:D

Geeezzzzz.... i tould you how much work it is to be president in a club.

When shall it stop Andreas ???!?! :confused:
Hehe, good luck with the inspections!

Daniel

Andreas you have to buy a new one when you are in the 9:s in the end of next season... LOL

Daniel

Yeah, keep on dreaming brothers. And, IF I ever would make the car fast enough for 9´s, then I just order some more pipes and weld them to the rest of the cage ;)

Originally posted by Swede2
When shall it stop Andreas ???!?! :confused:
Hehe, good luck with the inspections!

Daniel

When Jesica hold me to the wall, pressing her legs around my back and yelling "give me a baby" :rolleyes:

Oh, and Uffe, sorry for my lousy english. I´m just a crazy swede ;)

OK!

Since Lunkan is my best friend and lives 10 min. from me i have talked with him on the phone today.........and yes, he is out of control and my old TTA will not be in the best shape next year....:eek: :eek:

Our engine guy have done some real miracles to the engine from what i've heard.

This is the same guy that helped me with my GN.

:cool:

It will sure be in shape, but not in the same shape as it used to. Let´s say, it´s been slightly modified :D

And yes, it´s got some major magical work on both the engine, heads and intake.

My webpage, www.turbolunkan.com, is up again, but it´s not much to day. But You can at least see what I´m planning for the winter.

Over and out
/Andreas

Back