You can type here any text you want

Snow Tonight

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Anyone going out to play if it doesnt snow:eek:
I might go to BM and see whats up and who it was that i rolled and punched with last week;) I could see his face in the rearview because his shift light was lighting up his face...It was some nice sounding Camaro that pulled in. We were pretty even but i was pulling him;) Thats when i wish i had race gas and more timing;)

Leaving for PIR in about 30 minutes. Should be fun...but cold out there. I'm going to beat on my 93 Trans Am...at least the burnouts are fun! :cool:

Well the '93 Trans Am clicked off a stellar 14.16 @ 95 MPH. Not to bad. The burnouts sure are fun :cool: It's for sale too ($6995)

Terry Ryan was there and ran a new personal best in his turbocharged 4-banger Mopar-Minivan 12.73 @ 105. He was still running when we left so he may have done even better.

It was cold! It seemed like there were a lot of turbo cars running. There had to be a dozen WRX's, another half dozen Eagle Talon/Mitsubishi AWD's, and a couple quick Honda's (in the 11's)

Back