So.... How many miles have you put on your GN since you bought it?

83 T 55k sold in 89, 87 T -23k, stolen in 89, bought an 86 in 90 w/63k -parted in 2011 @150+, purchased 87 in 2007 w/22.3k, now w/23.3k. ( I think she's a garage queen!)

I've only put 3K since 1992 and most of that was in 1992-1993 when I drove it to the track.. Now I only drive it about 7-15 miles a year...it at all.

ks

10k in 9 years. 3500 of it was the '08 power tour. Will probably long haul in '14 depending on route/family/etc.

When I first bought it I was scared to death of it. Most expensive thing i'd ever bought at the time, and looking back at my situation it was stupid to buy it. Money has trickled towards it over those years but I usually have too many irons in the fire to really dick with it. Only good thing is that it's nice enough cosmetically, and mechanically hasn't given me too many fits so I can take it on a road trip once in a while. I'm working on a second LC2 for a wagon that'll hold the whole fam damily and I plan to make it my DD.

250K+ on two cars. :cool:

Both still run too. :p :)

The third one has no motor or transmission. :eek:

I bought my first tr--- 86ttype in 92. Drove it daily. Parked when stationed in Korea. Stolen while I was away. Probably put 20k on the car.
My current 86 gn purchased in 2005- basket case- like new now- has 89k probably put 4k on it since I purchased.
My black 86 ttype purchased in 2006 with 72k-now has 73k.... Probably only 200 and change in the past few years.... I've been making an effort to take her out more.... Both are garage queens. Both run perfectly and everything works.
I had a few other tr's that were driven more but when they get too nice, it's not as fun as you always have to be keeping an eye on them.

I bought mine in 2009 with 42K on it and completely re-did the car. I'm at 46,872K as of this morning. Thats only summer driven and one summer is sat almost the whole summer waiting for a turbo. I've had some hair loos since owning it but I've got it running great now and am having lots of run tearing around in it this year.

Running the wheels off her, Huh Glen !!:rolleyes::D

Yep I had my first kid Aug 2009 and had the bright idea to pull the front of the motor apart Nov 2009 for a new timing chain, gaskets, and a variety of other things I wanted the car to have. Had my second little guy Aug 2011, so things haven't gotten much better as far as time to work on it. :)

My oldest is turning into a pretty good helper though. Matthew GNX wheels.jpg

Yep I had my first kid Aug 2009 and had the bright idea to pull the front of the motor apart Nov 2009 for a new timing chain, gaskets, and a variety of other things I wanted the car to have. Had my second little guy Aug 2011, so things haven't gotten much better as far as time to work on it. :)

My oldest is turning into a pretty good helper though. View attachment 164974
Bought mine new in 87. Now have 145,000 trouble free miles on the clock. Summer driver untill I bought the Challenger last year.

Bought my WE4 in 1989 with 59,00 miles. It now has 206,000. Still lots of fun to drive.

Bought it a year ago this month. 101k miles. Now has 111k miles. So I guess 10k in one year! Not bad :D.

Nix

Bought my Ttype in June of 89 with 50,000 miles on it.I've put 127,000 miles on it since then.

Bought mine from the original owner. He purchase her 12-23-87 I bought her 12-15-07 he put 118 k on her and WAS all stock. That is until i found this forum. Then it was let the learning begin. I have pumped lots of money in her and drive her every day no matter the weather. I have put about 20k miles total but with new motor and trans about 6k.hoping to turn it into 106k. Good thing is i can drive a car every day and only put 2500 a year on a car. I live with in 3 miles from everything even work.

I will be two years for mine next month.

I picked it up with 43k and now it has 55k. I hope to drive the crap out of it.:)