so i drove my grand national after 5 months of sitting....

I thrashed to get mine together for about a year. I put about 500 miles on it and I do like it. But i'm not really in love with it. I find myself being happy to put it into the garage and drive my new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Lately I have been thinking about selling it to buy a SRT-8 GC. Theres just nothing like the features and functionality of a brighter newer car.

The biggest thing that bothers me is that back in the late 90's these cars were a little different. Nowthere 25 years old and everything creaks, rattles and tears. It's driving me nuts :mad:

Because i am a nice guy, you can park it in my garage and i will drive it for you. No charge, just leave me a gas card...

I feel the exact opposite...after a few months without driving it I get these crazy thoughts about selling the GN, thinking about what a pain in the ass it is and how the money could be spent elsewhere. Then I drive it...and all is right once again :)

That is 100% exactly what happens to me every single year. By December/January Im thinking I should sell when the weather gets nice. First nice day in March I take it out and slap myself for even thinking about it. Pretty funny.