You can type here any text you want

So who's going to the Pace Car Reunion?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

72firebird

I haven't officially recieved any paperwork yet saying that I'm in but I called down there and asked and the lady said they were being held up on sending the stuff out due to a delay on some coupons or something. However I did get something for "Breakfast at the Brickyard". So if you're going for sure post up so that maybe we can all get together and go take some pictures or something. I'm going to try to talk one of my friends into letting me borrow his Canon Digital Rebel to bring with me so we could get some really good pictures.

I just recieved my packet in the mail today. I'm really pumped for this show. Even though I won't be recieving any rewards or anything (atleast I don't think they're giving anything like that out), I'm excited about exclusiveness of the show.

ttt...... no one else is going? I'll try and get some good pictures and of course post them for everyone. Should be a fun time, I'm pretty excited especially about the lap around the track even though it's only at like 30 mph.

72firebird said:
ttt...... no one else is going? I'll try and get some good pictures and of course post them for everyone. Should be a fun time, I'm pretty excited especially about the lap around the track even though it's only at like 30 mph.
Have fun by yourself. haha....bad timing as everyone is going to BG.

Jason

I'd do something like that here in Hawaii, but I think that's everyday - I don't know of any other TTA on Oahu. Someone please correct me!

30mph? Oh, for crying out loud... How fast were the actual pace cars doing at Indy? 140+?

Quiky One said:
Have fun by yourself. haha....bad timing as everyone is going to BG.

Jason

I figured that you would respond :D . Yeah it is kind of bad timing but for those of us who are more into show than we are racing it'll be a fun event. I should have access to internet while I'm down there so I'll try to post some pictures at night and I'll create another thread with just a whole bunch of pics from the show.

72 firebird
I'll be in Indy this weekend. I sent you a PM with my cell. Give me a call

Back