Some parts still 4 sale alum heads etc.

Jason Carter

This is a re list of a ad i ran a few weeks ago this is what is still 4 sale:
Champion ported heads complete with push rods,T&D 1.65 shaft rockers $2000
BGC intake $550 complete with rails
70mm tb $200, Black Buick vale covers $125
70 gtq turbo by harry .85 exh $1200
new in the box Luniti cam part# 32599, 218 215 472 468 $100

all parts have 5-600 miles on them and were purchased new.

Possible trade for stock complete intake rails dog house tb,stock turbo, good stock injectors,driver exh header,valve covers towards parts.
If interesetd call my cell phone @ 816-716-3017 or carterracing@netzero.net

If anybody wants to get a hold off me during the days on the parts call my cell phone.I dont get on the computer until very late eve If I have time ,due to work.

bgc Intake sold to duane skiller(pending payment

I cant take pic s, call my cell if you need more info. all parts have 6-800miles they dont get much better than that for used hipo parts.

Originally posted by ws6formula50
I bought some parts, injectors, ECM, MAF Trans +, off this car, top notch stuff guys.

I sent ya e-mail miday from work sorry you did not get the e-mail. Its a acufab polished tb ,its perfect. call my cell If you want it thanks 816-716-3017

call his cell phone, he will explain to you they are aluminum heads that have VERY LOW MILEAGE.

BW

How much mileage on the 70? got any pics of it? Is that price shipped? i decided to keep the irons i have, so i'm no longer in for the champions you have, but that also means i need a smaller turbo. My pt74 is a little too laggy for my application.

Originally posted by turbo_canuck
How much mileage on the 70? got any pics of it? Is that price shipped? i decided to keep the irons i have, so i'm no longer in for the champions you have, but that also means i need a smaller turbo. My pt74 is a little too laggy for my application.

The turbo is the last part that was put on the car . No more than 300 miles on the turbo and 2 times to the track shipping and insurance is included for that price. If you want it confrim with me on my cell phone 816-716-3017 thanks