You can type here any text you want

some pics of the gn no 56k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Raist103

from yesterday 3-11

3_11_06_Nikon_009.jpg

3_11_06_Nikon_034.jpg

3_11_06_Nikon_055.jpg

more here

http://www.northeastsyty.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album219

later

don

Very nice car!! What did you paint it with? Single Stage or base clear? Nice looking car! ---Jeremy

Super nice pics!!! :) I really like the background and the car is obviously very clean :cool:

Nice looking car...
I like the dump in front of the rear looks nice.

thanks guys. i have been taking pics for many years now so i know how to hide the flaws paint is not that great, just lots of wax and good camera angles.

the exhaust is coming off soon i love the way it looks and sounds but it is to loud for me. i am tring to find a old atr exhaust or a clean hooker to replace it with.

WOO! The pic of the GN with the lake backround is BEAUTIFUL! That needs to be in one of the Buick Videos!

Where do you live? I am going to move there. What kind of camera is that, those are great pics.

Where in Jersey is that??? Beautiful car, awesome scenery....absolutely breathe taking.

exhaust

I was thinking about running a exhaust like that, just a 3" dump out in front of the rear wheel. Are you running a muffler? How bout a Cat? I was almost thinking about just running some 3" pipe but I don't know if the neighbors would like that! :D How loud is loud? And how loud is too loud? Nice pictures!

Zurn said:
I was thinking about running a exhaust like that, just a 3" dump out in front of the rear wheel. Are you running a muffler? How bout a Cat? I was almost thinking about just running some 3" pipe but I don't know if the neighbors would like that! :D How loud is loud? And how loud is too loud? Nice pictures!

i am running a 3" dp that goes into a dump then a 4" maganflow muller and 4" back to the bend going out goes into a 4" oval. it is almost as loud as open exhaust, well it is at idle but cruising it is a little less, wot open dump is much louder.

Purple87SS said:
Where in Jersey is that??? Beautiful car, awesome scenery....absolutely breathe taking.

1st shot is in morristown off 287 north jersey and the water shots are in lebonon off 78 near pa, i think it is exit 12 or 14

Beautiful pictures, Could you please tell me the wheel and tire size combo you have and the bachspacing on the rear its time for new wheels and I like the stance of your can TIA

im not sure on the bs i got them from a guy on ebay that did not know but the wheels are 15x3.5 and 15x8

Thanks but do you have the tire size? Looks like a 275 50 15 on the rear but what about the front? TIA

fronts r 165/sr15b monarch radial a/s i got them from a place in nj that i know the guys and get good deals, i paid just over 40 each for them. if i did it again i would go with the matching m/t front runners in a 205 70 or maybe 195-70.

Back