You can type here any text you want

Someone claims to have beat a highly modded GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
I don't believe this one bit.

http://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96783

Gimme a break...doesn't want to run higher than 18 lbs? I run that with PUMP GAS!

I love how everyone "claims" to beat a GN. Like we are a major target or something. You beat a GN you are god! I take it as a compliment. You better be packing some serious mods to beat a semi-modded GN period.

$10000 in mods and cant beat a juiced GTA? This guy needs to find a new mechanic. He should be in the 10's minimum

Originally posted by d0n_3d
I love how everyone "claims" to beat a GN. Like we are a major target or something. You beat a GN you are god! I take it as a compliment. You better be packing some serious mods to beat a semi-modded GN period.

The guys that tell the stories about beatin TR's are the guys who know what these cars can do. It's almost a benchmark for being fast.

Adjustable MAF

He lists an Adjustable MAF in the list of mods for the GN. Am I missing something? I think it's funny when people talk about these cars like they know them, but have no clue.

i didnt believe him either, but i know how a bad running tr even with 10k in mods can fall lfat on its face with a bad coil pack or control module, btdt.

you guys should stop jumping all over another board. isnt that kinda childish? who cares if he says he beat a modded GN? is it the end of the world? people say they beat Vettes all the time in their POS cars and i really dont give a sh*t. i know what the real outcome will be. i dont allow myself to go down to their level and start a useless arguement with someone who wont listen anyway.

Originally posted by tpivette89
you guys should stop jumping all over another board. isnt that kinda childish?

uhhhh no flames intended, but last time I checked this is TurboBuick.com, not TPIvette.com.:confused:

I enjoy reading other boards and will continue to do so. If you are not happy with it quit reading our board. I learn a lot from other boards and prefer to broaden my horizons.
I have no doubt that people get all happy when they beat a Corvette. They should be seeing as how expensive they are.

you guys should stop jumping all over another board. isnt that kinda childish? who cares if he says he beat a modded GN? is it the end of the world? people say they beat Vettes all the time in their POS cars and i really dont give a sh*t. i know what the real outcome will be. i dont allow myself to go down to their level and start a useless arguement with someone who wont listen anyway.

Hey guys we should arrange a group purchase on adjustable MAF's:D .

ahh dont jump all over tpivette, hes a good guy. i gotta say thirdgen.com has the most entertaining kill section i've ever read! posts like "will my 86 camaro beat a 96 neon?" toatlly give me a good chuckle.

Originally posted by FastDriver
Give yourself a blow job while your at it.

nobody ever gave their comments about this post...LOL what is the point of this? sorry i am not that pathetic to give myself a bj even if i could!:rolleyes:

10's on 18PSI???

Greasemonkey--"Good job man. With those kinda mods though, that guy should be runnng tens with a good tune and gas. If the tunings off he's probably running a lot slower than that."
Umm I don't think this guy would run 10's with those mods...if he's completely tuned, MAYBE 11's but not 10's..
And also this guy refers to "hosing it", I'm assuming he was using nitrous??
Oh yea, count me in on one of those adjustable MAF's!!:D

Re: 10's on 18PSI???

Originally posted by Black1986Beast
And also this guy refers to "hosing it", I'm assuming he was using nitrous??

Yeah thats what he means....never heard of it like that before tho

Back