Sometimes you just gotta start over....

You know,as a fuel

LOL.. yes. Pretty much everything on this car is stuff no one has ever run with a Buick before. I know Donny Wang runs alcohol on his but we're going in a completely different direction with a different fuel delivery setup, engine management system, etc. We're running Borg turbos from Jose and some other goodies.

It should be really fast :D

LOL.. yes. Pretty much everything on this car is stuff no one has ever run with a Buick before. I know Donny Wang runs alcohol on his but we're going in a completely different direction with a different fuel delivery setup, engine management system, etc. We're running Borg turbos from Jose and some other goodies.

It should be really fast :D

You running Mick's KAM setup?

I wanna be able to weld aluminum good enough to work at Hogans. :cool:
Aluminum is not as hard as people think.
Ive been welding marine stuff for the last year,Pratice it takes though.
Prepping aluminum is a bit different.
I want to try to build my own intake for my next motor.

Aluminum is not as hard as people think.
Ive been welding marine stuff for the last year,Pratice it takes though.
Prepping aluminum is a bit different.
I want to try to build my own intake for my next motor.

I can weld aluminum pretty good. But not that good. That is a piece of art.

Ya,Im not claiming I am that good either.
That is a serious weld job.

Our fab guy can weld aluminum every bit as good as what Hogan can. They just build intakes all day long and can turn those things around much quicker. That intake was built in less than a week.

550#/hr injectors

I googled this.... they actually have and 850#/hr injector..... the 550# injectors are in the middle..... :eek: :eek:

During a run......you might suck the sides of the fuel cell in and cover up the fuel line.....

I googled this.... they actually have and 850#/hr injector..... the 550# injectors are in the middle..... :eek: :eek:

During a run......you might suck the sides of the fuel cell in and cover up the fuel line.....

Na.. you should see what we're running for a pump :)

Our fab guy can weld aluminum every bit as good as what Hogan can. They just build intakes all day long and can turn those things around much quicker. That intake was built in less than a week.
And only cost the yearly salary of the average man:D