You can type here any text you want

Sound Not Equal..Help Please

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JP5150

I have the concert sound option and its still all stock. The left side speakers play clear and normal levels but the right side of the car play at a much lower level. I fade left to right and the difference is amazing. I pulled the radio and put another stock one in and same thing. Wiring harness looks good. I'm stumped.....trying to sell car and I want this fixed before I do.

I have the concert sound option and its still all stock. The left side speakers play clear and normal levels but the right side of the car play at a much lower level. I fade left to right and the difference is amazing. I pulled the radio and put another stock one in and same thing. Wiring harness looks good. I'm stumped.....trying to sell car and I want this fixed before I do.
Check to see if the right speakers have a blown mid-woofer? You can either put a test tone generator on the speaker, or an ohm-meter. Sometimes in coaxial speakers, the woofer will blowout before the tweeter, or vise versa, and the speakers will make sound, just not all that is suppose to be there. Hope this helps.

Back