You can type here any text you want

Southeast Group T Shirt Pic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTyphoon

Here's the shirt! Not too bad for a Walmart job! Beats the heck out of a $200 screen print set up fee! The good : Cost was $17.01 shipped to my mailbox within a week, Looks pretty good1 The bad : It feels like a cheap screen print transfer. May feel better after a few washes. But then again, may come off with a few washings, lol! I'll have it at Raleigh if anyone wants to check it out closer. If anyone wants a shirt, here's what you do. Go to Walmart.com - Always Low Prices! & go to photo shop. Save the pic from the yahoo board and upload it to there. You can choose what quality shirt you want. I went with the cheapest just to see what it looked like. The deluxe shirt may do better, it was several $ higher. You will get resloution error notices. Just ignore them and proceed on.. A note here, the medium shirt I ordered fits more like a large, so these run on the big side.

Dcp_0044.jpg

I went to Walmart.com but am a little confused as to how to order. I hate to ask for more details but do you have any? Thanks, Wesley

When you purchase anything from Walmart.com, you will have to open an order account when you click the purchase tab for anything, so you will be prompted to enter a username and password, and fill out shipping & billing info. To order a shirt, you will have to create it at the photo section for creating gifts with photos. So, before you go to Walmart.com, save the logo pic on your computer so you can upload it to the site and choose it to place on the shirt. You will probably get error messages stating the resolution is too low, but just keep clicking to continue. We brought the test shirt to the meet today, it looks really good. If you still have problems, and want a shirt let me know, I'll be ordering some more in the next week or so, and can order for you if that's what you want to do. There is a copy of the logo pic on the group photo page at GM_TURBO6@yahoogroups.com I think it is under the folder for Fall 2006 Autofair

Thanks. I have an account at Walmart where I have purchased music. I'll check out the yahoo group tonight.

It took right at a week to get it back. Let me know what size you want. I'll probably order in a few days

I wear a XXL. If you'll send me your mailing address I'll be happy to send you a check today. If you know how much to ship to me, I'll include that in the check. Thanks alot! Wesley

Back