Southeast muscle car challenge

Why so you can show up and run around like a chicken with it's head cut off? Not paying air fare for someone I can never keep up with.

Why so you can show up and run around like a chicken with it's head cut off? Not paying air fare for someone I can never keep up with.

Waaaa.:D My Anniversary is the 30th and Halloween is the 31st,and my wifes said I could still go.She's a wonderful lady.

I was gonna ride down with Tony,But he decided not to go cause of the date.

Waaaa.:D My Anniversary is the 30th and Halloween is the 31st,and my wifes said I could still go.She's a wonderful lady.

I was gonna ride down with Tony,But he decided not to go cause of the date.

Don't count Tony out yet, I am sweet talking Sharan, while they are down here in Sunny Florida! ~ Holly Hartline

You pay my plane fair and ill come:biggrin:

Maybe we should start passing the hat to get you to Reynolds.........Jake could use a pit crew for his Junior Dragster and if I recall Last Year you helped him get it back on the track :biggrin: ~ Holly Hartline

Maybe we should start passing the hat to get you to Reynolds.........Jake could use a pit crew for his Junior Dragster and if I recall Last Year you helped him get it back on the track :biggrin: ~ Holly Hartline
haha,im saving my money for that new supercharger for the Jet ski!

You pay my plane fair and ill come:biggrin:

Its fare, and if Holly passes around the hat for your "fare", I will be the first to throw some coin in there.

Wish you could make it.

BTW, who is cooking the crawfish this year? I want in on that. :cool:

We cooked the crawfish in BG last may. Last year in Reynolds we cooked chicken and andoullie gumbo. If we go I'm sure we're cooking something. We cook at every event we go to.

Crawfish season is from Jan to May.

We'll be boiling three sacks (135lbs.) in BG next year.

info

Does anyone know if there has been a decision made on changing the buick meet at silver dollar raceway yet to the weekend after halloween?thanks, I'm just trying to change my vacation days off if its been changed.

Does anyone know if there has been a decision made on changing the buick meet at silver dollar raceway yet to the weekend after halloween?thanks, I'm just trying to change my vacation days off if its been changed.

This event dates can NOT be changed. The Event Dates are October 31st - November 1st. Those of you coming feel free to bring some treats for the young ones that will be attending!:smile: ~Holly Hartline