You can type here any text you want

SOUTHERN ILLINOIS TURBO BUICK OWNERS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

D.PHILLIPS

MOVED TO SOUTHERN ILLINOIS LAST YEAR. FINALLY SETTLED AND WANT TO HOOK UP WITH SOME TURBO BUICK OWNERS . LIVE OUTSIDE OF TILDEN, IL.

Your about 30 miles from BradT....and about 40 miles from me. That would scare most of these guys.

D.PHILLIPS said:
8 miles north of Sparta, IL

So do u guy really role like this? Lol..

Attachments

• image-280388897.jpg
    image-280388897.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 103
BradT is close to Mt.Vernon and I can't post my exact location until certain statutes of limitations run out but I usually hang close to Centralia.

Stay FAR FAR away from Rmar......that guy is nuts.....he is not kidding about the statute of limitations ........LMAO

Bryan

Kent Buckles is your car show guy. He makes several shows and does the power tour . Don't forget the street machine nationals are back this year.

There is a car show almost every weekend within 50 miles of you all summer long. All these Lil towns are always celebrating something.

That's great but it would be nice to hook up with some other Turbo Buick guys who might also be going. How about cruise ins ? Went to the Benton dragstrip last year, didn't see any buicks.

When can we all get together ? Maybe Benton or one of the Gateway Buick club meetings?

Just let me know, I am retired so don't have alot on my callender. Just finished cleaning and waxing the GN.

If you are bored you can clean and wax mine...?
I'll even supply the wax.

Back