You can type here any text you want

Spare Parts to keep in trunk

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mikalanjavin

socal new guy
I am starting to take the GN on longer cruises/drives. What are some 'must have' items to keep in the trunk? OHM Meter? Fuses? Etc...

Lou :D

I carry a spare upper hose since they are special order. All my cars always have spare fuses. Usually I have cables, speed wrench, hyd. jack, etc... funny thing is the GN is the one car that has none of those.. guess I'm optimistic :)

For a few cross country trips I always carried:
tools
fluids (oil/trans/brake/water)
Spare ECM, coilpack/mod, cam sensor, crank sensor, belt, JB weld, silicon sealer, sheet of gasket maker, a "jump box" with light and air compressor, flashlights, etc, etc, etc.

Luckily, I never needed any of it. However, the time you do need it is the time you left it at home...

O-Rings for fuel pressure regulator,fuel press. reg.,radiator hose repair kit,maf sensor.

Fuses, maf, duct and elec tape, belt, basic hand tools and vom meter, cam sensor, 4 way lug wrench, tire plug kit and small compressor, fluids, some wire and elect connectors, rtv. Thats a good start do a search been covered before

What ever came in the trunk when it was new. Oh, and my AAA card....

"I ain't skeered" :D

put a bicycle in th trunk .. make sure its secure dont want to dent your 1/4 panels

My wife!!!!

oh no he di\'int.jpg

Back