Speed Daddy headers for Hot Air's?

image.jpg
image.jpg
Wrapped it once it was completed

Well its supposed to be some good stuff which I myself will put on mine.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Does anyone have any seat of the pants input on how the headers work?
I don't have any hard data with other style headers on my setup as these are the first ones I have tried. I hope to put my Postons on some time this summer and do some comparison runs. As for these, after the modifications, the seem to be working well....Spoolup seems to be fine, and I turned in a 1/8 mile of 7.61@89.9 mph with these (spinning the dr through 1st gear and a shitty 2.07 60' :banghead:) I'd say they're a decent set of headers performance wise.

Well I messed up on my headers and the bolt that holds the A/C manifold on compressor was hitting my v-band clamp. I think I cut the up pipe too far up, but came up with the fix. In the pics you'll see where I cut the bolt down, used a thinner lock washer and milled down the a/c manifold so the bolt clears the up pipe v-band. I'm just giving the heads up so no one makes the same mistake I did. I'm sure turbonut85 cut his at the correct spot.

Attachments

• sd mod 004.JPG
    sd mod 004.JPG
    201.9 KB · Views: 299
  • sd mod 008.JPG
    sd mod 008.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 314
I know this is an old post, but I just purchased these headers and want to know what size v camps to use. the flange is 3 inches across. Do I use 3 inch v clamps? Thanks for the reply in advance!

Did you get to actually drive the car yet and see an improvement with these headers?

I don't have any hard data with other style headers on my setup as these are the first ones I have tried. I hope to put my Postons on some time this summer and do some comparison runs. As for these, after the modifications, the seem to be working well....Spoolup seems to be fine, and I turned in a 1/8 mile of 7.61@89.9 mph with these (spinning the dr through 1st gear and a shitty 2.07 60' :banghead:) I'd say they're a decent set of headers performance wise.
Edit: 7.26 @ 94.88mph :D