You can type here any text you want

Speed-Pro or FAST

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboV8

Banned
I don't understand why my Actual A/F number is reading 15.92 at all times. Is it because the V/E numbers are low? I set the target A/F number to 14.7. It doesn't matter what I do it still read 15.92. Does other varibles matters with the A/F ratio? Sometime it pops while rev up the motor. Just need some helps. Thanks Robert

i think most of us have problems with the actual a/f reading. mine did that also and i thought it was broken, but for some reason it just started working. i think you need to give it some time/mileage to "break it in" and im pretty sure it will start working.

A/F reading?

FWIW, A "breakin" is not why the reading is not there.
What do you have in the dashboard??

mine never worked before, and for some reason, it just came on. so i thought there was a period of break in.

There is no "break-in" period for an O2 sensor. It should work OOTB.

In my experience, exhaust leaks and wiring problems are the biggest causes of this problem. Also, if you have the sensor in a really big pipe and have a decent sized cam in it, it frequently reads dead lean until you get the RPM and engine load up a bit.

Back