You can type here any text you want

spindle & outer tie rod end

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbot

I have a slight problem I have some spindles I bought a couple of years ago with aerospace brakes already mounted on them.They are spindle #459755 and the tie rod ends don't fit in the spindles the hole in the spindle is larger then the tie rod end. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Those are early A/G body spindles. 1978 only more or less. They used a different taper and size on the holes. Bad news. To get those spindles to work you have to replace both the inner and outer tie rods and the drag link along with the idler arm from a 78 Regal, Malibu,etc or other A/G body. Anyway you can transfer the stuff over to the newer spindles? The only other difference that I know of is the outer wheel bearing has a smaller outside diameter(I think?).

I will probably just change out tie rods, center link, and idler.Need to be replaced for safety any way. what should i As for at the auto store? 78 Buick regal v6? Thanks for the info

Back