Spiro Pappas's badass Outlaw 10.5 Camaro.

spiro pappas & nick scavo

he owns the baddest 10 inch tire car in the country ! he and nick scavo teamed up this year and their running a 2 car team both of them 69 camaros and the same paint scheme black & yellow .. nicks car has twin 88 mm turbos and spiro's runs a 114 mm turbo . look for both of the to be running in the 6.50 range at 220 mph. these guys are the best of the best from FastTimes motorworks , the same team of guys that did that turbo charged Conquest .. their **** speaks for it self..:cool:

That is fun to watch. Can't believe how far down the track that thing goes before the front end sits down. Question for you...what is the guy doing to the back drivers side of the car just before he sets up to launch? Thanks!

That is fun to watch. Can't believe how far down the track that thing goes before the front end sits down. Question for you...what is the guy doing to the back drivers side of the car just before he sets up to launch? Thanks!

Most likely he's activating a data recorder for the pass.

Seen both cars yeasterday at Memphis.Awesome.The twin tubo one looked to have a hemi style headed motor in it:eek:

sweet i rember back when those guys were bigtime into n2o

Me too! I went to the NMCA Finals in 99 and Spiro was running a nitrous car and got redlighted and handed the loss for trying to burn down a turbo car in the lights by not staging!

Me too! I went to the NMCA Finals in 99 and Spiro was running a nitrous car and got redlighted and handed the loss for trying to burn down a turbo car in the lights by not staging!

do you remember the fastest street car shootout in Memphis

Oh yeah, I went ever year when it was in its prime. The same year Spiro got redlighted I think is when Bruce Kimmens hit the wall at the 60' and his fuel cell got ruptured and exposed his hidden nitrous bottle! He acted like he was shocked that it was there and said his chassis builder must of put it there without telling him!;) I sure that's a very common problem--chassis builders adding extra things to your car and not telling you or charging you for them!:D

Oh yeah, I went ever year when it was in its prime. The same year Spiro got redlighted I think is when Bruce Kimmens hit the wall at the 60' and his fuel cell got ruptured and exposed his hidden nitrous bottle! He acted like he was shocked that it was there and said his chassis builder must of put it there without telling him!;) I sure that's a very common problem--chassis builders adding extra things to your car and not telling you or charging you for them!:D

thats awesome!!