You can type here any text you want

Sport Compact drag racing carnage from 2010.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Short wheelbases, skinnies and fat slicks= no chance to recover. Some of them are very quick though.

thats a lot of RXs and starlerts
every time i see these types of videos i t make me what to pick up a Beater and race that instead.

That's exactly why I don't like seeing fuel cells at the front of the car.

nothing much worse than making a straight pass only to be taken out by the other guy. just gotta make sure youre leading when he decides to start drifting:eek:

I dont have anything against imports, I usually love anything turbo, but it doesnt hurt my feelings to see those rotary cars get smashed up. They are SO loud and annoying. They turn like 10,000 RPM in the burnout box, making the most obnoxious noise ever, then break at the starting line or 1/8 track.

LMAO, did you see at 1:19, the silver car sliding on its side to a grinding halt, and decides to let its chute go! Great!
I'd like to have a Wrx or STI in my garage along with a GN and Terminator.

LMAO, did you see at 1:19, the silver car sliding on its side to a grinding halt, and decides to let its chute go! Great!
I'd like to have a Wrx or STI in my garage along with a GN and Terminator.

LOL!!!! What a Dork... I bet he had a loaf to clean from his Shorts....:smile:

Back