Spotted a GN sittin' in the weeds...

Ok thanks. It was snowing pretty good on tues when I left.

Shane, Still looking for the #. I wrote it down somewhere. :redface:

Ok, I stopped today and looked at the GN in the weeds. Like I thought it was covered with snow. My digicam had a dead battery but I got pic with my phone but you can't tell much about it. It has plain steel wheels but it is very solid with good interior. It is an 87 according to the grill. There must have been people interested because there were several foot prints in the snow all around it. I didn't see any prints around the Iroc Z Camaro over beside of the GN. I can text the snowy pic to someone if you want to post it here. Just shoot me a #.
Steve

P.S. I didn't get the name or # of the shop where it sits....:mad:

Ok, I stopped today and looked at the GN in the weeds. Like I thought it was covered with snow. My digicam had a dead battery but I got pic with my phone but you can't tell much about it. It has plain steel wheels but it is very solid with good interior. It is an 87 according to the grill. There must have been people interested because there were several foot prints in the snow all around it. I didn't see any prints around the Iroc Z Camaro over beside of the GN. I can text the snowy pic to someone if you want to post it here. Just shoot me a #.
Steve

P.S. I didn't get the name or # of the shop where it sits....:mad:

It is in pretty good shape. Looked like the downpipe was wrapped in a garbage bag and sitting on the passenger seat and there was a box of parts on the rear seat. Overall the body and interior looked clean.

I found the name and # of the shop.

Shane you have a pm. :cool:

Finally made it back to NC. Here's pics. Looked better back in November.

Still won't sell. At least put a sunshade in the windshield. :rolleyes:

NC...the capital of hoarders. :mad:

Attachments

• IMGP3513.jpg
    IMGP3513.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 813
  • IMGP3518.jpg
    IMGP3518.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 819
  • IMGP3519.jpg
    IMGP3519.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 815
  • IMGP3514.jpg
    IMGP3514.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 814
  • IMGP3515.jpg
    IMGP3515.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 816
More pics and a few other cars nearby.

Attachments

• IMGP3517.jpg
    IMGP3517.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 805
  • IMGP3516.jpg
    IMGP3516.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 808
  • IMGP3520.jpg
    IMGP3520.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 796
  • IMGP3521.jpg
    IMGP3521.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 808
Makes me sick everytime I see cars in that condition.

Just get a trailer and take it. That guy doesn't deserve it and probably won't even notice.

Waht a waste..hate to see em sitting like that. AT least he doesnt have a tarp over it hold condensation as I have seen others do and then a few years later they pull it back and bam Booku rust...

Looks just like my GOOD car. :eek: :biggrin:

My interior is a bit cleaner though. :p

I'd drive it.

Reminds me I need to get some bumper fillers. ;)

I agree what a shame. "Gonna fix it someday" and then 30 years roll by when it's a pile of junk and you're singing the same song. :rolleyes:

If you really wanted to be slimy about it, you could report it in as an eyesore or call the board of health and claim you saw some critters going in and out of it....then he might be required to register the car to include paying all the taxes from years past not licensed....or sell it....

Will surely deteriate and go down hill quickly sitting out in the elements like that. Very sad. Oh he'll decide to sell one day when the thing is nothing but a true rust bucket. :mad: The he won't be able to give it away. :confused: :eek:

Tried to find it on Google Earth. Looks to be across the street from the "50's Diner" at 1121 Oak Avenue. Unfortunately, Google Earth doesn't provide high definition service for Spruce Pine, but it looks like the lot across the street is empty. Pull up 1121 Oak Avenue in Spruce Pine and see what I mean.