SPOTTING thread

seen a nice GNX tonight at Ala Moana Shopping Center around 7pm, parked by McDonalds/Makai-side of the mall :cool:

gn

i was driveing home yesterday in my rusty 85 gn and someone was behind me in a nice GN with GNX looked like it had a front mount intercooler it very nice. Also i was looking for a rental property in aiea seed a GN that has been sitting for a while its off aiea hts drive i dont remember what street
but its towards the top of aiea hts dr was either of these GN someones on the board

i was driveing home yesterday in my rusty 85 gn and someone was behind me in a nice GN with GNX looked like it had a front mount intercooler it very nice. Also i was looking for a rental property in aiea seed a GN that has been sitting for a while its off aiea hts drive i dont remember what street
but its towards the top of aiea hts dr was either of these GN someones on the board
So that was you in front of me.:cool: I got a little lost over there trying to find my cousin's house.

Who owns the GN with Surf racks? Thats hardcore. Saw it in Kaneohe/City mill today.

I saw a 89 Turbo TA the other day getting off of Kunia Rd and onto H1 westbound. I followed him off to the Makakilo exit. Nice to see one on my first day on the island. :)

I saw a 89 Turbo TA the other day getting off of Kunia Rd and onto H1 westbound. I followed him off to the Makakilo exit. Nice to see one on my first day on the island. :)

Kinda young white guy w/glasses? That would be Ian

Coulda been, but I never have met the guy so I'll take your word on it. Do you Hawaii guys get together for car shows, BBQs, whatever? The few TB guys in Denver, CO never do stuff like that and I always wondered if the other owners were into stuff like that.

Thats his DD... got a smoking deal on it from a gal who was the original owner.... (I think she had some "bolt-ons" though)

Long time lover First time buyer

Sup everyone
My names josh, I just bought my very first 87 GN while here in Iraq,:D My buddys wife took some pics and got the vin# the carfax report said it was in a front end collision with a gaurd rail in 92 and has a salvage title on it now. It seems everyone knows everyone on da Island wit a GN so I was just tryin to find out if anyone knows anythin else, GOOD OR BAD! I'm gonna be posting pics of it, soon as I figure this site out a lil bit more. (plate #) NPG-637 (vin #) 1G4GJ1173HP456036 Lookin foward to hearin from ya and drivin next to ya!

Going down Pi'ilani Highway

Hi all

Just flew into Maui from frigid Canada for a two week stay last night and was cruising southbound on Pi'ilani(?) highway to the condo when a GN passes me. I was wondering if I would see any here this trip as I haven't seen any the last three times was here and not 30 minutes after landing I see one.

Just thought I'd say "hey" from a fellow GN owner and one of the gajillion tourists that love coming to your beautiful island.

I was walkin down the street in Waikiki on Sun the 8th around Noon when i caught a glimpse of what seem to be a really clean GNX with a mean ass stance. Whoever that was Thank you you made my weekend :biggrin:

Saw a GN crossing right in front of me (in my GN) going to Checker Auto or Office Max(?) on Salt Lake Blvd. last night.

I'm not sure who he was, but we waved to each other nonetheless.... :cool:

White T Type Long Beach Area

Saw a very nice white T Type in a high school (or some school) parking lot in the Long Beach area this morning around 12. Belong to anyone here?

Saw a very nice white T Type in a high school (or some school) parking lot in the Long Beach area this morning around 12. Belong to anyone here?

LOL... this section is a long way from long beach

Spotted GNX 018 by Ala Wai on Monday morning. Anybody from this forum?

I saw the same GNX while I was visiting. Actually saw it twice, once parked and once driving past while I was walking. Can't mistake the sound of a turbo Buick going past. :D

My friend spotted it yesterday...

I believe the car is a DD and owned by a local business owner

I believe I saw a GN parked near the Chili's thats near Denny's. It was tuesday evening. I just caught a quick glimpse of it. I'm new to the area so I had no idea where I actually was