You can type here any text you want

Springs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nickygn23

What springs should I use guys? Just bought K.Y.B shocks and I'm looking for springs. Thanks

Well what do you intend on doing with the car now? Street, strip, autocross, or??????

Strickly street. Only street. Love my baby too much to break it on the strip. All original.

Do you want it lower than stock or trying to make it handle better? There's a lot to "street" these days so a little more info would be helpful.:)

Not trying to lower it. Just looking for the stock look. Like the way it came from the factory. Any ideas on stock or stock ride height springs?

That's what I wanted to know. Go with a MOOG 5608 for the front which will give you a little stiffer front end and give you a slight rake and on the back go with the stock spring. MOOG 5379. The front one is just 70 lbs/in heavier than the stock one so it'll help a little on handling and with the stock rear spring you should have a really nice ride.:) Sounds like you're looking for a cruiser more than a hot rod and these springs should give you exacly what you want for a lot less than buying some speciality ones.:cool:

Thanks Charlie. I appreciate it . I checked on ebay and there pretty cheap. Finally a cheap part.

Don't forget to check rockauto while you're at it. They usually beat evilbay for pricing and their customer service is real rather than BS.:eek:

Back