You can type here any text you want

SS coolant lines fit - GBODY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
The lines appear to be off. If tweaked away from the valve cover, the smaller tube interferes with the injector. The lines are not welded parallel and unfortunately my stock lines are to far off to compare. Wondering if this is an isolated case.
Anyone have problems with the fit of these lines?

Attachments

• 1431198185154.jpg
    1431198185154.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 1431198205152.jpg
    1431198205152.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 164
I had a similar issue with a stainless coolant line I bought over a year ago.......don't recall if the vendor was GBody or not. I just attributed it to my aftermarket valve covers, but looks like this problem is more widespread.

Can you secure you coolant line in a vise and use a long pry bar inserted into the coolant line and bend it slightly? I know stainless is gonna be tough to move, but you may have some luck in getting these to fit.

The lines appear to be off. If tweaked away from the valve cover, the smaller tube interferes with the injector. The lines are not welded parallel and unfortunately my stock lines are to far off to compare. Wondering if this is an isolated case.
Anyone have problems with the fit of these lines?

Looks like a isolated case. Have the same ones and they are not like that

Not interested at this time in tweaking the lines. Will contact the vendor.

So . . Walked away and after reevaluation, it was the hold down clamp. Removed it and all is well. (Egg on face) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1431217725428.jpg
    1431217725428.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 144
Same thing with mine from Gbody. I got the powder coated ones. The clamp seems to make it want to angle down towards the vc.

I remember tweaking the clamp on mine, used a little spacer to lift it up 1/4" or so off the intake.

Back