You can type here any text you want

SSBC Dual piston calipers A181

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jstahl

Boost, Nuttin like it!
Pair of SSBC A181 Dual piston front calipers. These units have between 300-400 easy street miles on them.

These are a 100% bolt on that directly replace your stock units. Stopping power increase was fairly dramatic for me.

"Want to lighten up your vehicle's front-end, to reduce unsprung weight and improve handling and braking? Upgrade your heavy, tired old OE disc brake system with one of Stainless Steel Brakes' Quick Change caliper upgrade kits. They're direct bolt-on replacements, featuring lightweight Force 10 two-piston, aircraft-quality aluminum calipers, for a significant unsprung weight reduction and up to 30 percent more clamping force. These calipers are fitted with corrosion-resistant stainless steel pistons. Mounting hardware is included."

Comes with all mounting hardware, instructions, warraty card and stickers :D

$355 shipped in the 48 US. Paypal + 4%.

Thanks

Jud

Attachments

• DSCN3954.jpg
    DSCN3954.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 525
  • DSCN3955.jpg
    DSCN3955.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 538
  • DSCN3956.jpg
    DSCN3956.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 521
I do have the pads. I hate to run old pads on different rotors though. That's why I was not offering them.

Can you post a side shot of the face of the caliper that shows thru the wheel?

why are you selling? Were you running therematching rotors?

JM

The only thing I am looking to trade is cash :biggrin:

I was running the stock rotors. Was told by TS that would be OK. I am selling becuase I no longer have the car.

Thanks!

Pics of the piston area.

Attachments

• DSCN3958.jpg
    DSCN3958.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 566
  • DSCN3960.jpg
    DSCN3960.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 505
The part you can see from the wheel side. Guess this is important too ;)

Attachments

• DSCN3964.jpg
    DSCN3964.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 449
Back