Stage 2 Buick V6, the best of the best.

EightSecV6

MDBL
I am at the point with my Turbo T/A project that I need to make a decision on what engine to use as the chassis shop needs to know for motor plate fabrication so I really dont have alot of time. I really want to use the V6 but I am not sure if it will have enough to get the job done.
I could go on forever with details, basically it is the best of everything money can buy with all the tricks of the trade. No expense spared. It will be the ENTIRE v6 package including intake manifold,pan dry sump pan,tank and pump, FAST computer and wiring harness with programming, custom headers,liquid intercooler,distributor,crank trigger etc etc etc. All you need is a car ,fuel pump,turbo and plumbing! This engine is probably THE most powerful Buick V6 ever built! It has run 7.25 at 188 mph in my 2570# car. The engine will be sold COMPLETELY fresh and ready to go! Buy a proven performer with EVERYTHING and save yourself a bundle. Email me with questions regarding specifics or internals but not if you dont have the intention to buy it. $26,000 obo for everything.

Attachments

• eng2.jpg
    eng2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,806
Headed to the store for lottery tickets now!

Definitley Top Shelf...good luck with the sale.....

Bent6 said:
Sellout! :eek: You ever going to get that Bird finished? :biggrin:

I have just fired chassis shop #2, Hell by the time it is ready I'll need an 800inch mountain motor to get it done! It will be a roller by the end of the year!

EightSecV6 said:
I have just fired chassis shop #2, Hell by the time it is ready I'll need an 800inch mountain motor to get it done! It will be a roller by the end of the year!

Damn chassis guys - promises, promises. :mad:

For anyone contemplating building a full race Stage II - to say that this is a steal is an understatement! Bill is a good guy to know - he sells top notch stuff for CHEAP!

Good luck with the sale - or is it a sellout? :biggrin:

EightSecV6 said:

Damn 2 shops fired. I was hoping to see it run in Salem. That sucks you may be dumping the mighty V6, but with car turnout anymore I can't blame you.

Does anybody want to go fast? How about the long block from pan to manifold including the balancer and flywheel for $17K, I will sell the other stuff in pieces when the engine goes or we can add just what you want. I GUARANTEE you wont get a just a long block of this caliber for less than double that price. This is not you run of the mill S2, a PROVEN 1500hp performer.
You get:
-Completely assembled engine
-The best flowing S2 heads in the world GUARANTEED with titanium valves and hardware(more money in these than most guys have in their entire stage 2 engine!)
-Jesel Rockers
-Tunnel ram manifold converted to fuel inj
-Crower Billet Crank (light)
-Carrillo billet rods (the good ones!)
-Ross pistons
-Comp solid roller,Isky lifters,titanium rev kit
-BHJ balancer
-Moroso dry sump pan
-S2 valve covers

100% fresh

EightSecV6 said:
Does anybody want to go fast? How about the long block from pan to manifold including the balancer and flywheel for $17K, I will sell the other stuff in pieces when the engine goes or we can add just what you want. I GUARANTEE you wont get a just a long block of this caliber for less than double that price. This is not you run of the mill S2, a PROVEN 1500hp performer.
You get:
-Completely assembled engine
-The best flowing S2 heads in the world GUARANTEED with titanium valves and hardware(more money in these than most guys have in their entire stage 2 engine!)
-Jesel Rockers
-Tunnel ram manifold converted to fuel inj
-Crower Billet Crank (light)
-Carrillo billet rods (the good ones!)
-Ross pistons
-Comp solid roller,Isky lifters,titanium rev kit
-BHJ balancer
-Moroso dry sump pan
-S2 valve covers

100% fresh

17.5K and I'll thow in the FAST system with wiring harness.

This is a good deal on a fast motor.
Good luck with the sale.
Someone will go really fast with this.

DAY LATE and DOLLER SHORT

Wy didnt i see this three months ago thats just about what ive spent in this stage motor Leeo and i are building .This could have saved us a lot of haedace. Good luck its all about timing. And im allwas a day late and doller short :rolleyes:

I would buy it but I paid half that for my car lol. and new trans bigger turbo and alky ing. lmao.
If everyone had that kinda money layin around I am sure it would be sold!
Looks like one bad ass eng. but me never gonna have that kinda cash :(

Bump for you I am sure it would rock anything it finds a home in :)