You can type here any text you want

Stage 2 dollar value

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Garycar

A complete Stage 11 274" is for sale and I am wondering what it is worth as is. Its is a fresh motor complete with normally aspirated intake, aluminum stage 11 heads, dry sump lubrication etc. I realize that significant work and cost would be necessary to convert it to forced induction. Thanks.

Gary,

Sounds like some kind of Ex Busch GN engine, possibly ASA, or Arca. Typically these engines sell for $5500 or less. Not to say that they didn't cost a small fortune to build but there is no direct application. Like you stated it will cost some $$ to convert the engine into something you can use.

Neal

Make sure its an even fire motor. I almost paid $4500 for one about 6 years ago. I was so used to SBC stuff that a light didn't go off when looking at the crank. It was the goofy looking distributor sitting over in a box that finally saved me from making a big mistake at that time. Six years later it wouldn't be a terrible price because it was a really nice stage 2 off center block.

Jason

Back