You can type here any text you want

stage 2 sheet metal intake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
custom one off sheet metals start around 3800-4100. he had around 5000 in that one if i remember correctly. if enough stage guys wanted them. the price could be a lot less.

precision, power, finished product, wilson has little bit more talent over here than most. cutting manifold's cylinder banks runners flanges integral injector bosses, stanchions direct port nozzle bosses on 5 axis cnc opens doors to fine detail not obtainable before. optimum runner to runner consistency. using the most state of the art solid modeling software. having one of the best test bench flowing set ups on the planet. its not to surprise when we end up out performing others. i will say though hogan makes some nice stuff!

not going to mention other company names but the porting department over here. took a stock manifold evo 8-9 manifold. spent some good time playing with it. cut it open ported welded ported welded time flowing etc. when they finished they ended up making more hp than 3 other leading company's making sheet metals and 40 more HP than the leading. buschur racing paid for all the r&d put their name on it and sold a whole **** load over the sheet metals.

F---ng beautiful! what ccs are your heads-nice! i think i like the intake donwg is making even more.

F---ng beautiful! what ccs are your heads-nice! i think i like the intake donwg is making even more.
Thanks 49-blues. And thank you too, Crispy Chicken for the compiment. It's always nice to get compliments on your hard work.

I have to correct 49-blues though. I made the intake. I am not making the intake. The intake was a one-off production run. There are no plans to try to duplicate it.

Back